Chapter 4 Second Year

Y/n Pov

Y/n Pov

The lunch from the convenience store was okay. I was used to eating food cooked by our privet chef. My aunt wasn't fond of cooking and I was just a child when I started living there so that was too big of a responsibility for me to take on. There was no cook at the school so I was going to have to get used to convenience store food since it was the closest option.

"You will like Maki, Toge, Yuta, and Panda they are super cool" Yuji bragged about his upperclassmen as we walked to the training field

"That Yuta guy is creepy" Nobara commented as she shutter

That comment pulled Megumi away from his phone "Yuta is super strong and he is the only one I respect"

"That is the most I have heard you talk Megumi" I retorted

Yuji and Nobara both laughed. I swear I saw the tip of Megumi's ear turn dark red. The laughter died down when we reached the training field. I could see two people sitting on the ground they had a large panda plushie sitting in between them.

"hey guys" Yuji shouted as we reached the small group

A girl with glasses on glared at us "Where the hell have you all been? You are all late for training."

"We had to show the new girl around" Nobara explained pointing toward me

The girl with glasses on turned her attention towards me. She got up from her spot on the ground. I try not to flinch as those pair of hazel eyes study me. The girl reached out squeezing my biceps causing me to flinch. She squeezed the rest of my arm before squeezing my thighs and calf. After she was done touching me she stepped back looking me up and down.

"You are very weak" She commented

I couldn't even be mad because she was right I had never trained before coming here. My aunt thought learning to fight curses was a waste of time. I didn't want to be weak.

"I don't want to be" I replied

The girl grinned at my words "You want to get stronger?" she asked

I nod my head yes.

"Then I Maki Zenin will take you under her wing" Maki gave me a small smack on the back but it still hurt

"Look at you being nice to the underclassman Maki" I looked to see who had said that I let out a small scream when I saw the Panda plushie standing up

Maki laughed "That's Panda" she pointed to the living plushie "and that Toge Inumaki he is a curse speech user so don't expect him to say much" The other guy who had been sitting next to Panda stood up. The uniform he had on was covering his mouth.

"Mustard leaves," Toge said even though I had no clue what that meant

"I am Y/n L/n it's nice to meet you all" I introduce myself

All three of their eyes went wide as they stared at me. I guess I was going to have to get used to that stare.

"shit you are real-" Maki mutter "-no wonder you are so weak I bet your clan has never trained you"

I shook my head "No I have never been trained to fight"

"Of course not I know what your clan thinks you are only good for. The Zenin clan also only thinks women are only useful on their backs-" Maki's words caused me to blush "-alright enough talking let's turn this girl into a powerful sorcerer. Go change your clothes."

I followed Nobara to the changing room where I switched into my gym clothes. Once we got back to the training field Maki started my training. She said that my body was too weak to do any fighting yet.

She first started me out with running. I ran two miles until my lungs started hurting. After that, I was paired with Toge as he held down my legs while I did set-ups. Maki wanted me to do 100 but I couldn't get past 50. Toge tried to encourage me but I had no clue what Ume meant.

Then there were the 50 jumping jacks, 75 squats, and 30 push-ups, and by the time Maki wanted me to jump rope my body was whipped out. I could bearly walk much less jump rope. Maki cut me some slack and let me leave before everyone else. She did say we would be training tomorrow as well.

It took forever to reach the changing room. When I finally got there I didn't even bother to put on my uniform instead I just grabbed my bag and stuffed my uniform inside. It was almost painful to carry my school bag.

My room was far from the training field. I almost gave up when I reached the stairs I had to go up. Slowly I was able to make it to the floor my room was on. My room was the second to last at the end of the hall.

As I got closer I could see someone at the last room's door. Their back was towards me but I could see the pink hair. I knew that pink hair was Yuji and it was even styled the same way. He must have got done training soon after me and got back before me. That made sense to me since his body probably wasn't as sore as mine from training.

"Yuji" I called out his name excited to see that our rooms were close together

I could see the person stiffen after I called out Yuji's name. The person turned towards me and I knew I had messed up. This person looked like Yuji except for those red eyes that glared at me and I could see black tattoos on his face.

"What the fuck did you call me" his voice was deeper than Yuji's and he sounded so intimidating

I froze in front of my door. I wanted to open my door and run inside but my body wouldn't let me. I just stood there as not Yuji stepped towards me.

"Did you call me that brat's name?" he asked

"I-I'm sorry" my lips trembled

Not Yuji smirked as he licked his lips "Oh you will be sorry after I am done with you, Girly"

He reached out towards me as much as I wanted my body wouldn't move. I squeeze my eyes shut hoping someone would help me.

🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸🌸

AUTHOR'S NOTES

GO CHECK OUT MY TOKYO REVENGERS STORY

SEE YOU IN THE NEXT CHAPTER❤️STAY SAFE❤️

❤️STAY SAFE❤️