Training (y/n pov)

I didn't want to get out of bed this morning, not after seeing Katie's instagram post yesterday. She practically confirmed that there's something going on with her and Caitlin. I don't even know why I care but I definitely don't want to go to training today.

"Y/N!" Alessia shouted from the kitchen, "you have to get up, we have training!" I didn't answer, instead I pulled my duvet further over my head and sunk down into my mattress.

Alessia worked her magic though and a few minutes later I found myself slumped down in a chair at our kitchen table, a bowl of cheerios placed in front of me and surrounded by my two best friends.

"Come on y/n, you can't mope around like this, you hate Katie remember." Kyra reminded me as she patted me on the back.

"Hey, how do you even know I'm like this because of Katie!" I replied, sitting up in my chair.

"We know you better than you think" Kyra replied as she stood up and walked over to place her bowl in the sink before heading upstairs to get changed. I didn't reply, I just huffed and spooned the last few remaining cheerios into my mouth before copying Kyra's movements. We were going to be late if I didn't hurry up so I quickly pulled a tracksuit on and ran down the stairs.

We arrived at training not long after and I slowly got out of the driver seat as it was my turn to drive today. As soon as my head popped out of the car, my eyes landed on the only other pair of eyes in the car park. They looked tired, they were Katie's. It was just my luck that we arrived at the same time considering she was yet again the reason I didn't want to come to training today, but it was a little different this time. I think I'm finally letting myself admit I'm jealous. Before I had acknowledged the fact that I was staring, she quickly looked away and rushed off inside.

Me, Lessi and Kyra continued on into the changing room, light conversation filled the air. Just as we were about to enter the changing room I heard a voice call out my name.

"Y/n" The physio called out. I stopped.

"Go in without me, I won't be long I hope." I whispered to my best friends as I waited for them to push open the door before turning around to face the physio.

"Hi" I greeted her with a smile.

"How the ankle?" She asked as she returned the smile.

"It's okay thank you" I paused, "my chest is a bit achey though."

"Yes that would be expected." She laughed, which I quickly returned. "Well, I'll let you go get changed, take it easy today though." She added before turning and catching up with the other physios.

I pushed open the door to the changing room to be greeted by very loud music and some awful singing to go along with it. I giggled at the sound before walking further into the room where my eyes met with Katie's for the second time today. However, I was first to look away this time as I headed to greet Beth, Viv and Steph who were engrossed in a conversation.

"Y/n!" Beth squealed as she pulled me into a hug, I squeezed her back tightly before letting go and pulling Viv and Steph into a hug each too. The three of us carried on chatting as I got changed into my training kit. Our conversation was brought to a close as Jonas entered the room.

"Right girls!" Jonas clapped his hands, grabbing everyone's attention, "everyone head outside. We will be doing a quick warm up before playing some small matches."

The three of us slowly walked out onto the training pitch, keeping the conversation going but being joined by Kyra.

—————————————————————————
Warm up wasn't too difficult, we took a quick jog around the pitch before doing some light stretches. The rest of training was quite simple, we were put into teams and played small matches. I wasn't on Katie's team but for some reason I wish I was, I told myself it was only because I didn't want to be on the end of a bad tackle though. We did play against her though. The game wasn't rough, thankfully. I barely saw Katie on the pitch, which was unusual as we are usually always marking each other. Their team beat us but we won all of our other matches. When Jonas told us training was over, I walked back to the changing room with Viv and Steph. When we reached the changing room, I put my tracksuit back on before waiting for Lessi and Kyra to be ready. Kyra was in the winning team so she took longer to get ready as she was too busy dancing with Katie and Beth.

When Lessi was finally ready, the three of us jumped in my car and drove home. Alessia was clearly still very excited about winning our 'mini tournament'. She sang or should I say screamed whatever was playing on the radio the whole way home. Kyra sat next to me in the front to try and escape her screeches as a mixture of Taylor swift, Bruno Mars and Olly Murs, filled our ears.

We eventually arrived home, all of us getting in the shower before reconvening in our living room. We divided on ordering a pizza as none of us could be bothered to cook. We shared one between the three of us to make us feel a bit less guilty about going against our meal plans. After watching a couple of movies and listening to many of Kyra's stories, we decided to head up to bed. I told the girls to go up and I'd tidy up since I wasn't too tired. I put any traces of our pizza in the bin before wiping the counters and loafing the dishwasher.

It didn't take me long, so I went upstairs to wash my face and brush my teeth before putting my pyjamas on and climbing into bed. I propped myself up on my pillows and grabbed my phone off of my bedside table. I sat and scrolled through Instagram for a long time considering I hadn't had a chance to go on it all day. I loved catching up on everyone's lives, I'm nosy. Although, I suddenly found myself sat staring at Katie's post from yesterday again, that same feeling in my chest. I just want to know what's going on between them. I sat and stared for a little longer before shutting my phone off and trying to sleep. It wasn't much luck though.

I kept asking myself why I cared so much but I just didn't want to admit that maybe I don't hate her anymore.

A/n: omg, I actually loved writing the past two chapters of Katie and y/n pov. The next chapter is an instagram chapter it's really irrelevant to the story line I just love going them