Travel

I woke up to a commotion from behind my bedroom door. I groaned and turned over as I pulled a pillow over my head to attempt to block it out. It didn't work. I jumped out of bed, a grumpy look plastered on my face, and threw a hoodie over my head before throwing my door open and storming into Alessia's room.

"Less? What are you doing?" I shouted at my best friend who was sat in front of her suitcase and a mountain of clothes.

"I don't know what to pack!" Alessia stropped like a child, throwing her hands in the air.

"We're only going to Manchester, what is there to pack?" I asked as I stepped over the pile of clothes and made my way towards Alessia.

"Well I need a good outfit for when we all go out together." She replied whilst rolling her eyes at me. By this point Kyra had joined us in Alessia's bedroom.

"I was thinking jeans or something, if that helps" Kyra replied sleepily, not even lifting her head off lessi's pillow.

"Yeah, exactly. Stop worrying and keep the noise down" I added before walking downstairs.

It wasn't long before I was joined by my best friends at the kitchen table. The three of us sat in silence while we demolished the waffles and eggs I had made for us, it's not often I venture from my usual bowl of cheerios. When we were finished, Lessi got up to make us all a much needed coffee, especially as she was the one who woke us all up this morning. We discussed the upcoming match while sipping on our coffees. Kyra and Lessi started to have another discussion about packing so I took the opportunity to post on my story.

@y/n22 added to her story

It wasn't long before I found myself sitting in front of my own suitcase, surrounded by mountains of clothes

It wasn't long before I found myself sitting in front of my own suitcase, surrounded by mountains of clothes. I shoved my suitcase full of multiple outfit choices before taking it downstairs.

—————————————————————————

We arrived at the Arsenal training grounds just on time. As we climbed onto the coach, I waved to the media team, who were all holding phones and recording us for instagram. Most of the girls were already on the bus, leaving limited seating choices. Alessia sat next to Lotte, opposite Steph and Kyra. I took the only seat left next to Katie, opposite Beth and Viv. I wasn't complaining though. As I sat down, Katie looked up and gave me a smirk while Beth and Viv greeted me with big toothy smiles.

"Alright y/n?" Beth asked, as I opened my bag of crisps.

"Yeah, you?" I asked as Katie stuck her hand into my bag of crisps. I swatted her away.

"Hey they're mine" I played being annoyed.

"I only wanted one" Katie defended herself as she once again shoved her hand into my bag of crisps. I just rolled my eyes and continued a conversation with Beth and Viv. After a while, I put my AirPods in and that's all I remember until I was shaken by someone, it was Katie.

"Y/n, wake up. We're here!" She whispered in my ear as she shuffled from underneath me.

"Ssshh! 5 more minutes" I pleaded as I kept my eyes closed.

"I've let you sleep for as long as I could, we're the only ones left." She reasoned.

"Oh shit," I shot up, that was when I turned to face her and realised I fell asleep on her "sorry I fell asleep on you" I added while sheepishly rubbing the back of my neck before getting off the chair.

"Don't worry about it, come on" she said as she shuffled out of the booth and picked both of our backpacks up.

The rest of the girls were already in the lobby of the hotel we were staying in, spread out on all of the green sofas.

"Nice sleep y/n?" Beth teased when she spotted me and Katie making our way towards the girls. I just laughed and sat down next to Steph, while we waited to find out who we were rooming with. I was silently hoping for Katie, I don't know why she's just made me feel safe over these past few days.

Jonas came in and told us who we were rooming with, it's as if he read my mind as I was with Katie. I just smiled and looked over at her, to find she was already looking at me.

We made our way up to our rooms. The rooms were spacious, containing two double beds and an ensuite. I quickly claimed the bed furthest from the door by jumping on it. Katie just laughed at me and handed me my backpack.

Our bags were being brought up to the room in a minute so I sat and scrolled through instagram while waiting.

@bethmead_ added to her story

My eyes widened in shock. "Have you seen this?" I asked, turning and showing Katie my phone.

"Yeah, don't worry. You look cute." Katie replied as her gaze lingered on my face, causing a blush to rise onto my cheeks.

The moment was quickly interrupted by a knock at the door, Katie got up to open it. I heard mumbles but didn't look up from my phone. Katie entered the room with to big suitcases, she rolled mine over to me. I got up and began to unpack all my clothes into the wardrobe.

"Don't take up too much room" Katie said as she came up behind me.

"Shit you scared me." I jumped.

"Sorry" she whispered as she placed her hands on my shoulders, I could feel her breath on my neck.
"I know you're crazy about me" she whispered as her lips softly grazed my neck before she span me around so I was facing her.

"How so?" I teased while trying to hold back the blush covering my face.

"Yesterday, you couldn't keep your eyes off me!" She smirked as she looked between my eyes and my lips. I just giggled as Katie pushed herself closer to me.

There that feeling was again, the butterflies. Her soft lips brushed against mine as she pulled me in and started kissing me. I was in shock at first but after a second or two I started to kiss her back. Each kiss was begging for more and it quickly became very heated. She ran her tongue across my lips, asking for entry. Anyone would be an idiot to deny her so I parted my lips ever so slightly. We kissed for a little while longer before Katie pulled away. I was confused.

"Come on, we'll be late for dinner" she said as she began to walk through the door.

"Seriously?" I groaned, but she was already gone.

A/n: eeeeek p.s I haven't proof read so if there's any mistakes just ignore them