Chapter Twenty Six - No Brakes

As Sasuke joined Team RWBY and Doctor Oobleck in their mission to find Ruby, they quickly came across a large camp of White Fang soldiers. They were loading something on the train.

Blake: What are the White Fang doing here?!

Weiss: No doubt up to no good.

Yang: That place is massive! How are we going to find Ruby?!

As Yang says this, Sasuke activates his Sharingan. He could see that the place was crawling with White Fang soldiers. It didn't take long for him to find Ruby. 

Sasuke: Right there. That's where Ruby is.

Yang: Say no more. Let's go knock on the door!

With that, Sasuke along with the rest of Team RWBY and Oobleck commenced their attack. As they reached Ruby's location, she was able to break free and get away.

Yang: Ruby!

Weiss: Are you okay?

Ruby: I'm fine, I'm fine! But listen! Torchwick's got all kinds of weapons and robots down there.

Blake: What?!

Ruby: Androids, mechs, they're all loaded up on the train cars!

Oobleck: Ahhhh, that's ridiculous. These tunnels are sealed, the tracks lead to a dead-end.

As Oobleck says this, the voice of Roman Torchwick is heard on the intercom.

Roman(Intercom): Get to your places, we are leaving now!

Sasuke: We can't let them leave!

Ruby: We need backup. Let me call Jaune.

As Ruby attempts to call Jaune, she gets no signal. Soon enough, the train began to start moving. Left with no other choice, Sasuke along with Team RWBY and Oobleck took it upon themselves to stop the train. They all made a run for the train and managed to climb on top of the train before it left the station.

Oobleck: Hurry, children! We must get to the front and stop this train!

Weiss: Err... Professor?

Oobleck: Doctor...

Weiss: What's that?

Weiss then points to a strange device on the train.

Oobleck: That my dear... appears to be a bomb.

As Oobleck inspects the bomb, White Fang members begin climbing onboard the train.

Ruby: We got baddies!

Sasuke: Let them come. It won't do them any good. 

Oobleck: Well, I didn't expect them to go....

Suddenly, the device lights up and begins beeping. It was at this point that the situation immediately became much more dangerous than it already was.

Oobleck:....easy on us. Time to go!

With that, everyone began running away from the bomb. At some point, Oobleck stops Sasuke and Blake. 

Oobleck: Sasuke! Blake! Detach the caboose! It will kill us all!

Blake: On it!

Without hesitation, Sasuke and Blake ran to the caboose. But before they could do anything. the cable becomes loose on it's own.

Blake: Huh? It decoupled itself!

Oobleck: What?!

Yang: I guess he really doesn't want us on this train.