CHAPTER 5

sarocha's point of view

I'm not in the mood today. I'm here in my office looking at the laptop's screen. I have been watching this video for over 10 times. This scene makes me feel angry.

But still only the back of that woman is recorded. Yeah it was the woman I was with last night. She left me that morning.

I woke up without finding her in bed. At first I thought she was just in the restroom but I couldn't hear any sounds coming from it.

I lifted myself to the wheelchair to check if she was there.as I opened the door only empty And no one was in the rest roo2m. Did she go home?

Now I'm thinking why she ran away. It somehow gets my attention knowing I had claimed her innocence last night. And she didn't even ask for payment.

I called ms. Ong right away and I was very surprised that they didn't know the girl. It was a mistake that the girl came into the room. Because the girl that I should be last night didn't come.

So who the fuck is that women? I don't even have the chance to know her name. All I can remember is her eyes since it was dark Last night. Only the lampshade had been my guide.

Her scent is still lingering in my system. Her sweet fragrance that will make you keep her in bed the whole night.

I should not remove the handcuffs then so she wouldn't escape from me. On my irritation I almost crashed the laptop's screen.

I need to find this woman. I just can't take her out of my mind. I'm going insane which never happened in my life. This woman is so addicting. I just wanted to devour her right here right now.

I was cut in my thoughts when someone knocked on the door. It opens the door slowly it's one of my men.

"Boss this is all the information you had instructed me to gather" he said then came in

That's good now he should find my woman. And this time when I found
her I won't let her escape.

He gave me the envelope and was about to go.

"I have one more job for you. Find this woman. I met her in the bar Last night do your best to bring her to me quickly " I said in a serious tone

"Yes, boss" he said then went out of my office.

The sooner the better.

I opened the envelope he gave me and it was the attorney who handled the case.

Becky Rebecca patricia Armstrong 21 years old living with adoptive parents before but now have own house in a subdivision.

Hmm interesting so she's an Armstrong and the driver is a Armstrong too. What's their relationship?

I read more about this woman until I reach the case where she is the daughter of the driver.

So it makes sense that's why she wants to open the case. The driver was her Father. Poor her having a killer father.

She has graduated from the popular University huh. And live on her own after graduating from college.

She had been handling different cases and almost won them all. Maybe this is what she's thinking that she will win this case.

But I doubt if she can. I will do everything to win this case and make her regret opening it.

I called kirk to ask about what happened on the trial yesterday. And updates on the case.

"Good day boss, I already present the witness we have. The driver's friend who was with him before the accident" kirk said

"What did the other party present" I said

"It was a letter signed by the driver that he will get all accusations in exchange for her daughter's safety it was also signed by the man with the name "James uy" " he said

"Okay make sure to have that copy and win the case or.." I said before hanging up

Kirk has been our attorney for a long time. He handled some mild cases in the mafia world.

So there has been a letter? That she had presented. But what makes me think it's like I know that "James Uy"? I think I had heard that name before. Interestingly I should have instructed my men to find this man too also I should have a copy of that letter. I will make sure we will win this case. That man deserves it all. I had to live alone because of him.

Hmm maybe making her daughter suffer too will be equal??

I put down the envelope and go back on watching the women's back in the CCTV footage.

This woman is making me insane. My body keeps on finding her. Her moan liked music in my ears that I always wanted to hear.

Just wait for you women will soon be in my hands and I have no plans of letting her escape again.

A notification popped up on my phone from the attorney. There will be a second trial next Monday and the judge expects us to join them.

Then I'm gonna be sure that I will find time for that day. I want to see how that Murderer's daughter defends her father.

I called someone to put an eye to that attorney so I can know how to ruin her.

Another knock came in and it's my secretary.

"Boss, someone is here to see you" he said

"Who was it?" I asked

"Ms. Nam" he said

Oh nam again what do she need right now?. Nam is a close friend. We have known each other since high school.

"Let her in" I said

A minute later he she comes. Coming to my office with her son.

"Aunty sarooo!!!" He said and ran into me

Yeah nam is married and has this kid. I'm his godmother and I allow them both to come in my office. Somehow this kid makes me smile.

"Hi buddy how are you? Have you been a good boy?" I asked as I patted his head

"Yes aunt saro, I followed all your rules! Where's my reward then" he said

I chuckled at how he asked for his reward.

" it's there on behind the sofa" I said his eyes twinkled and run behind the sofa to check his reward.

It was what he requested. It's a toy gun. I ordered it abroad.

"You keep spoiling my child why won't you make your own saro." She said making a face on me

She kissed me on the cheeks which is normal to her.

"How are you?" She asked

"Fine, what brings you here?" I said shortly

" you know Inigo's birthday is coming I just came to give you the invitation personally. Also Greg wants to see you there" she said

She gives me the envelope that contains the invitation. Greg was her husband where in business with him too. He supplies us special things.

"Don't worry I won't forget about this day" I said

"Thank you aunty saro, I really love this toy." He said while playing the gun.

I just smiled nam is somehow right I should make one but maybe not now I still have many things to do first.

"Oh saro we need to go since Inigo still have a tutor this afternoon" nam said

"Oh okay come here boy give aunty a kiss" I said

The boy quickly run to me and give me a kiss on the cheeks.

I bid them both goodbye. Only nam and her son see me like this my soft side.

As nam closed the door my emotionless face came back..

*************************
Thanks for reading this chapter ✨