SPECIAL CHAPTER 2 (18+)

Becca's point of view

After Scarlett's birthday sarocha and I take our honey moon. We left Scarlett to my adoptive mom. Luckily Scarlett doesn't cry when she's with my aunt.

Sarocha planned our trip. She chose to bring me to the beach. She said that she also needs to rest from her business and going to the beach is the best option.

I'm now here on the balcony of the ferry boat. We still have not reached the island. I am Feeling the breeze of the wind on the beach. I closed my eyes and felt it.

Later on I feel a warm embrace coming from my back.

Sarocha started sniffing my neck.

"Hmm smells good" she said and continued Burrying her head in my neck.

"Hmm.. st..op it saroo~" I said cause it really tickles me.

"Why would I? You're my wife now and today is our first night. You know I have been waiting for this day. Since every time we do Scarlett rose always cries. She's so possessive don't want to share her mother" she said laughing. Yeah she always failed her mission.

She started licking my neck now. This woman is making me feel hot.

"Today I'm gonna have you without any drugs and I will make sure you will remember and crave for this to happened again!" She said then she turned me around making me face her.

She kiss me roughly. Like she's really excited about things today. I kissed her back until our kissses deepens.

If she wasn't holding me in my waist I could fall in the water. She carries me while stile kissing each other.

She put me down in the bed and started undressing me. I cover it up when she had removed it all. She removed my hand.

"Stop covering those are mine and I haven't taste them for a year. Damn" she said then start kissing me on my earlobes down to my neck.

She's putting tiny kisses on it with a little bite that makes me moan.

"Ahhh saro" I said as the feeling she's given me burn my body.

"Yes call my name Becca" she said then grabbed one of my moulds and play with it

"It becomes bigger Becca. You know I'm somewhat jealous of Scarlett she had enjoyed this for a year not sharing it to her daday" she said then lick the other one.

"Oh.. she.. just.. get it from you sarocha" I said giggling

She started playing it both making me moan

"Ah..h sarocha" I moan her name as she sucks well than our baby.

I found her slowly going down as she trace kisses in my abdomen. She even lick it making me want more.

My body arch on the sensitivity I am feeling from her. Her hands still wonder around my body until her mouth reach me down there.

She start teasing it even with underwear on it.

"A..h" I moan on the way she tease me it's making me insane.

"St..p tea..sing me.." I said as it was hard to tell words as she do it.

She didn't listen and continued until I'm all soak down there. When she was satisfied she removed it and lick my wetness.

I grab the bedsheet as she do it. She licking it in motions giving me this good feeling. She's eating me like it was the last food she have.

She started Harden her tongue making me moan for more.

"Sarocha plss.." I said but she didn't listen

She's really serious on what she said earlier making me remember this  day.

She's thrusting her tongue in and out of me. Now I had grab her hair. And even making her head go deeper to me.

Soon her lips goes into my lips and without notice she inserted two fingers on me. She started thrusting it in and out. Hard deep and faster.

"Do you like it Becca?" She asked while looking at me being satisfied by her

"Ye.ss sa.roo.. fast..ter.. please.." I said

It looks like she had been motivated and do it more. Now I'm going with her pace too.

"A.hh saroo.. I'm.. comming" I said almost ripping the bedsheet.

"Come Becca" she said and it like the words I been waiting I come. But saro still thrusting her fingers inside. She removed it carefully.

"We're not done yet Becca dont sleep." She said

She the stood up and get something from the side table. I was surprised to see what it is.

She's holding a strap. She wear it and I gulp.

"We still have business to do attorney becky  Rebecca patricia Armstrong" she said then go back in bed.

She start kissing me again. She's trying to get my attention out of what she wear.

"Don't worry Becca I will be gentle. It will hurt a little but you soon get to it" she said then play with me down there.

She slowly puts in that object inside me. It hurts a little since it's big but as she goes. I slowly wanting it till I even asked for more.

She do it deep rough and faster until I came many times but she don't get tired we almost do it till we reach the island . She really wanted me to remember this day. And crave for more.

"Happy first wedding night Becca" she said then kiss me. 

Yeah I will surely remember this sarocha. Now I'm the Mafia Queen's obsession.

*******************

Thank you for reading this chapter ✨