CHAPTER 23

Sarocha's point of view

It had been 3 months since grandma died. I still haven't heard about grandpa. I'm somehow okay now after what happened. Becca is here and our child. I need to be strong. Next month will be my last month as the mafia queen.

I have notified the organization that I'm stepping back and that they should appoint a new one.

They all agreed but some give me more time to think about it. But I'm sure I'm gonna quit and just build my own business. I don't want to brag about my family in that kind of mess. It's so dangerous.

Today we have this gender reveal Party. Becca requested it so I agreed. Only nam know what the gender is.

Oh about nam she had already given birth 2 months ago. And Becca is almost 5 months pregnant today.

The party will be held in a small restaurant..we only invite some guests. Usually our friends and somehow her aunty.

Her uncle is still under investigation not until the case is done. Yeah it's taking so long I don't know what the court has but it has been months.

The last trial will be next week I think. Yeah I want it to be closed so my child won't be affected by it when it grows up.

Now Becca is in the house while I'm busy finding unripe mangoes for her. Yeah she's craving for it.

She even wanted it freshly picked from the tree so I had to take a selfie as proof.

Luckily the mango owner is a friend of mine. Becca's craving is really crazy.

When I came home she quickly went to me and got the white paper bag.

"Was it freshly picked?" She said and of course I gave her my proof. Me getting the mangoes from the tree.

"Okay thanks sarocha" she said then kissed my cheeks.

Yeah we have had this kind of relationship ever since. We look like married couples. But not officially.

I'm planning to ask her for marriage later. I really want the baby to be born after our marriage but it turns up the other way so we're gonna get married when the child is born. Cause I want her to be the beautiful bride on that day.

She sits now on the sofa. I'm so tired so I sit with her. I lay on her lap and put my hands on her growing Belly.

"Hey little one you making daday tired. Your mom craves weird things. But I love how she craves." I said and kissed her Belly

"You should take a nap becca. It's gonna be a long day later." I said kissing her other hand while the other one holds the mango. She's eating it while watching the Thai series "gap"

She's been obsessed watching that series ever since it started.

"What do you think about it will be? A girl or a boy?" She asked not to look at me

"Hmm maybe a boy? But boy or girl I don't care all that our child will grow just like you and of course we can make another want maybe the next gender will be the other one" I said jokingly she punched me. She's now in red.

"Stop joking about sarocha!" She said then watch again.

******************

Becca's point of view

I'm now fixing myself for the party later. It's the gender reveal day! I'm so excited about it. At last we're gonna know what its gender is!!

Sarocha later on knocked inviting me to go since it's almost time for the party.

Arriving at the restaurant is so beautiful. Design with baby things like bottles. As we go inside everyone keeps on congratulating us.

I even see my aunt. I invited her to the party since she's the only close family I have and of course irin.  She's so excited about being a god mother.

Nam and her family are present too. Inigo is just playing around while nam is holding her 1 month old baby who's peacefully sleeping.

I thank nam for organizing this. Only nam knows what the gender will be. She organized it all.

Actually I requested it from saro and she gladly agreed with it which made my heart flatter.

This day I always crave weird things but saro is always to be rescued and willing to give me anything I want!

So before we reveal the gender of the baby the emcee hosts a game. Where two mascots a baby boy and a baby girl will fight in the center. We just need to bet which will win.

The boy mascot wins after all so I'm guessing it's a boy?

After that we were called in the center there was a big balloon with a question mark on it. We just need to pop it and the color will show up.

If it is blue it's a boy and if it is pink it's a girl.

Everyone is excited about it so the both of us!

I hold my belly. Boy or girl we will love you at all cost baby!

They count

5

4

3

2

1!

We popped it and to my surprise it was a GIRL!!!

The balloon spreads pink colors!

Then a baby girl flashes on the screen. But the baby is saying something..

"Hi mommy! I'm excited to meet you and daday! I hope you're happy I'm a girl but we will be more happy if you turn around" it said

I turned around to find sarocha kneeling in her knees and holding a box with a ring.

"Attorney Becky Rebecca patricia Armstrong will you marry me?" She asked

I was very surprised cause I didn't expect she want me to marry her. I thought she just wanted the child but now she's showing me that she loves me.

"I have questions for you too sarocha it you answered it correctly I will marry you.... Do you love me?" I asked hoping she will say yes

"Becca I love since I have you that day. So will this answer your question?" She said

I nodded

"Yes then I will marry you sarocha let's have a complete family!" I said she puts me the ring and what's shocking is she kissed me in front of the Crowd.

"Thankyou Becca for coming and accepting me in your life. Let's build this family together" she said

And then everyone clapped and Congratulates us.

Now sarocha is busy talking about her new business. Yeah she quit being the mafia queen and decided to be a business tycoon.

I really need to use the rest room. Perks of being pregnant you always want it.

But before I can go in the restroom I noticed someone is in the side of it. I was curious who was it so I go closer to it.

I checked it but no one is there. But as I turned around I found someone.

And not just someone it's her grandfather who we never seen for the last three months.

"Oh so disrespectful of you to not invite me in your little party attorney. I told you to leave sarocha alone but I guess you pick the  wrong choice. Oh congratulations on your baby was it a boy? Oh I guess you're happy now since sarocha even wanted to raise that child and even marry you?" He said looking in my Belly and in my ring.

I covered my belly too scared he will do something on us.

"Boys!" He said then clapped

Now someone put a handkerchief on my nose making me dizzy.

"Sarocha..." I said before I collapsed

***************************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨