CHAPTER 15

Becca's point of view

I'm in the car now with sarocha. We leave early from the cottage. Just like what she said we will attend a party today.

She instructed the driver to go to the mall. Arriving on it the guards brought down her wheelchair and then she lifted her self on it.

I usually see her push her self when riding it. But today she instructed one guard to push it.

We first head in the toy store. She goes to the boy's section. She's getting all gu#n toys and lastly she buys the mini car which is really worth a lot of money.

When paid it using a black card. Few can have it. She's rich.

Since the gifts are ok wrapping sections. We now go to the boutique shop. She picked a dress I thought she would wear but she gave it to me.

"Wear this we don't have enough time." She said

I can't resist so in the end I wear the dress. Maybe she doesn't want what I wear earlier. She's good at picking clothes. The dress fits me.

When I went out I found her change too. She's in a trouser and coat. Silly me she won't be comfortable wearing a dress in a wheelchair.

After that we go in the shoes section. She bought me a pair of heels. And lastly we go to the jewelry store. She bought me a set to wear.

Maybe I will give it back later. She bought many things that may cause ten times my salary I can't even pay it maybe installment.

After buying all of that we went back to the car and then she gave the address where the party will be held.

I heard that place before. It's the most famous resort in the city. Business men are the most people who hired it.

As we go down. Cameras are flashing. The guards readies her wheelchair. When she was seated on it. I instructed the guard that I will push it. Yeah in just being generous.

I pushed her slowly. The camera is still flashing and I can hear that they are questioning who I am.

She just ignored me so I should too. As we walk inside the event. I can see that it's a children's party. Everything in the zoo theme. They even build a playground for the kids. Kids are playing around

But another door was in the center. The waiter guided us. Opening the environment changes. It's more serious. If the first door was for kids. This door is for the mature ones.

"Aunty sarooo!!" A boy came rushing and sat on her lap. He even kissed her in the cheeks

I was dumbfounded seeing her smile in front of the kid. Which is so rare. This is the first time I saw it.

"Hi there Inigo, happy birthday my gifts are in the gift section outside" she said patting the boy's head

The boy smiles after hearing "gifts" meaning many.

He immediately goes down on her l#ap and runs outside the door.

Later on a sophisticated woman walked near us.

"Sarooochaa!" She said then kis##sed her in the cheeks.

Woah they are close?

That much with a kiss?

"How are you? Was it successful? Oh who's this woman?" She asked looking at me so excited

"Are you her girlfriend! Oh sarocha you have good eyes" she said then hugged me

Which makes me shocked. I have never seen a woman like her. Who hugged strangers

"Hey nam stop scaring her" she said seriously

"Oh do I look like I'm scaring her? I'm trying to steal her saro!" She said teasingly making saro face knotted.

"So what's your name?" She asked

"She's Becca." She said introducing me to her.

"Oh! Hi becca~, I'm nam don't make it wrong I'm her best friend and the child earlier is my son, Inigo" she said I shake her hands.

She's a nice person not like sarocha. She always smiles. I even met her husband who is a business partner of sarocha. I wonder if that's only their business.

Sarocha is now busy inside the other room. I excuse myself. I rather enjoy myself with the kids.

Later on Inigo goes to me and asks something.

"Hello miss, I wonder if your my aunty saro's girlfriend cause your very beautiful miss" he said while winking at me

Oh this child now knows how to get a girl's heart. He's gonna be a heart rob in the future.

I was surprised when he motioned for me to leaned more like he was going to tell me something.

"Aunty saro said she will bring today the mother of her future child" he said then ran into the playground laughing

It makes my face red. Cause knowing saro has been telling that to the kid and now the kid is teasing me.

Later on nam sits beside me.

"Becca can we talk privately?" She said

I just nodded and then I followed her in a secret door. It was a room maybe it's for the birthday celebrant room.

"I know you're aware that saro is not just a normal business person" she said seriously

"Yeah I know everything she said to me" I said

She holds my hand.

"Becca, saro never had made this kind of scene. She never had to bring a woman to a party. But now look she brings you here even cameras and media are present. She wants to tell the world that you're hers. I know saro may be cruel in your eyes but Becca you just need to see through her heart. She's a good person. So please don't leave her just like how her parents leave her forever. She's sick of being alone." She said almost crying

She really loves sarocha.

"You don't have to say anything Becca, I know everything is new for you. But I hope you see her worth" she said

"Common let's go out It's almost time for Inigo to blow his cake" she said

We go out of the room like nothing happened. If ms. Nam is right maybe I should give a chance to sarocha. Maybe know her more.

"We're calling the mother's celebrant and her husband together with the birthday boy Inigo!" The emcee said

Nam and her family walk in the center. They all sing happy birthday to Inigo and Inigo blows his cake.

Everyone clapped after that and then nam got the microphone to thank the guest.

"Hi good day everyone. I'm thanking everyone for attending this special day of our eldest child Inigo. But we also have another announcement! Me and my husband are having our second child!" Everyone was surprised and congratulated the couple.

I congratulate miss nam on their good news and later on sarocha bid goodbye to them. We will head first since sarocha has another business to go.

She instructed the driver to bring me first to my house. Wow that surprised me. I thought she would make me stay again in her penthouse.

"Be a good girl and never go out without the guards" she said then closed the window.

She left guards again in my house. She may not be here but still left guards to watch me.

*************************
Thanks for reading this chapter ✨