CHAPTER 18

Sarocha's point of view

The investigator called about James Uy. They found the person behind it. And I'm on my way to see it.

They captured the guy now and now in the abandoned warehouse.

Becca was still shocked to see me walk on my own.but I told her it should be a secret first. Only her know about it.

I still use the wheelchair as props. I push myself inside the warehouse and find this man blind folded.

"Who are you? Please let me go" he said pleading

"I will let you go if you tell us everything you know." I said seriously

I motioned the guard to start torturing him.

"Are you James Uy?" I asked

He didn't answer me. So I motioned one of the men to bring the drum and drowned this man.

"I'm asking you do you know James Uy?" I asked again

"Ye..s" he said still gasping

"Tell me everything you know" I said

"I.. was.. just instructed to act as James Uy and let that man sign it.." he said

"Who is behind that contract?" I asked

"It's ..."

"It's the attorney who handles the case. He paid me to scare off the man so he will just claim the act" he Said

I didn't respond to what he said. Now I need to find who handled the case 15 years ago.

"Don't let him go and Don't Kill him we still need him" I said

I called the investigator I always hire to find things.

"Hello boss" he said

"Bring me the file 15 years ago. I need to check something. As soon as possible" I said then ended the call.

Who was that attorney and what are his reasons behind this.

I decided to go to the penthouse. Becca was still there. Yeah I didn't let her go home for a while. Since many threats are around us.

As I go in the penthouse. I see Becca cleaning the house.

"Oh hi sarocha, I cleaned your house since I'm too bored" she said to me while still mapping the floor.

"Becca, you don't need to do those things. We will hire a nanny. And don't force yourself in doing anything" I said

I stood up from my wheelchair. I almost become numb in sitting on it for hours.

Becca changes these days like she has been very nice to me. Like now she even makes coffee for me which makes me feel weird toward her.

"Sarocha can I go home now?" She asked me

Oh was this why she's being nice? Well there's no wrong to go home.

"Okay we will go home in your house" i said

Yeah "we" I need to come since it's dark outside and it's not safe to be alone at home.

Her eyes somehow show surprise she wasn't expecting me to come with her. But she doesn't have any choice.

"Okay I just fix myself and let's go" she said

This will be the first time I will come inside her house. She opened the door and let me in.

Her house wasn't that big. After she closed the door I stood up and looked around her house.

In the living room she has many pictures. I hold the first picture frame I see.