CHAPTER 14

Becca's point of view

I woke up in bed. It's been a long time since I enjoyed sleeping. I remember how I ended up like this.

I was very exhausted and ended up sleeping in her arms. Sarocha's arm.

But now I'm alone in bed I wonder where she is? Wait why do I even search for her?

I'm starving so I stood up and asked for food. The cottage owner serves food here.

As I opened the door I could smell the food. It smells delicious. I followed it and found myself at a dinner table full of food.

But this food wasn't for me. I was about to go when someone talked.

"Where are you going?!" She said

Oh it's sarocha she's holding some food in her hand. I didn't know she knew how to cook.

"Sit I know you're starving. This food is for you." She said

Wow she is somehow nice. I did sit and look at the food at the table. I sit near her since no chairs are around just one. And she doesn't even need a chair.

I started eating. I picked the pork one but I was surprised when she put vegetables on my plate.

Well I'm not a fan of vegetables really.

"I don't like it" I said pouting at her

"I don't care. From now on you will eat healthy foods. You need to be healthy" she said

Now she's concerned about my health maybe she doesn't want me to be sick and burden her.

I drank the water as I ate the vegetables. It's the strategy

"You need to be healthy to bear my child" she said out of nowhere making me choke by the vegetables.

She immediately poured water on my glass. I drink it and cough a little bit.

What did she say it right? Bear her child?

Like was she serious about that day when she said she will make me pregnant!!?

"What!?" I said shockingly

"You heard me right Becca don't make me repeat myself just eat" she said emotionless

Making me scared of her. Last time she looked like that. But getting me pregnant for what? Does she really want to destroy my life?

I just eat quietly still thinking of reasons why she wanted me to be pregnant.

"We will go back tomorrow. We have a party to attend to. You will come whenever you like or not." She without looking at me

What party? Why does she always surprise me? Does she enjoy playing with me? And why do I even need to go with her? My three day vacation now turns to be an overnight.

All questions remain in my mind. I'm scared to question her she may be triggered and just do things.

A call came in on her phone. She leaves me at the dining table.

And since I'm done too. I decided to have a walk again at the beach.

I was going to go out of the cottage when I heard her talking. I'm curious about things since I heard she's talking about drugs

"Make sure to receive it today. We still need to make sure the police won't see it. And how about the guns? The shipment will be tomorrow right? Make sure it's all complete. I can't join tomorrow I need to attend an important thing" she said and ended her call

I was shocked hearing those from her. What is she really? What does she do with the drugs and guns.

"You know it's bad to listen in someone's conversation" she said even if she's facing her back at me.

Her senses are good though. She no 6turned around and pushed her wheelchair near me. 

"W. Hatt .. are. You.." I said stuttering

"Oh now attorney Becky Rebecca patricia Armstrong is interested in what I really am?" She said teasingly

"Do you really want to know?" She said

"I'm the mafia queen. Boss of all the mafia bosses. They all feared me. I don't have mercy. I don't like patience. So. If. I. We're. You. You. Wouldn't. Do. Anything. Stupid." She said giving me a warning

It shocked me. Everything she said. That's she's a mafia. Mafia does nasty things. They were one of the attorney's enemies. But what makes me fear her is that she's the boss of all bosses. If I contradict her she might really kill my adoptive parents.

She's capable of doing anything..

"And I hate little girls who don't obey" she said

Which makes me gulp. She's looking at me intensely like she's gonna eat me alive.

I almost dropped on my knee to the revelation she just said to me.

She eventually grabbed my hand making me sit in her lap again.

She started sniffing my neck and seeking for my fragrance.

"Hmm.. I miss your scent Becca" she said and gave me a bite in my neck.

Which makes me wake up in reality. I quickly stood up and walked fast to the sea directions.

I was afraid that if she continues what she's doing earlier. I will end up in her in bed again. Which I won't let happen.

I have dropped the case and do the favor she wants. I won't be fair if I let her do other things on me.

She even said this after I walked out. It's so loud that it reaches my ears.

"Yeah run Becca but remember it you can run from me but you can never hide. Even if I had to look all over the world. I will. You will end up in my hands eventually" she said being territorial.

Even if I want to run I can't. I noticed there was no other person in the cottage. And her guards are all around.

I just want to go far away from her for a while since the tensions between us are becoming hot.

I sit again in the sand and close my eyes. I feel the sound of the waves hitting the shore.

I can feel the sea water in my feet. I open my eyes slowly finding myself amazed by the stars and the moon who's shining so bright today.

I found the brightest star. Which said to be your loved ones who have left.

"I wish I could escape this situation dad. I wish I had choices. I wish I won't end up imprisoned in her arms. She's such a cruel dad. How can I be with someone who took you from me? Look how life plays for your daughter's dad." I said as I look at the brightest star

An hour later I decided to go back to the cottage in the room. Maybe she's not sleeping in my room right? Or if she is maybe she's sleeping.

I came into the room and was a little surprised to see her in the bed. I walk a little closer to find her sleeping.

She's different when sleeping than she's awake. She looks like an angel when sleeping. When she's awake she looks like she has the whole world burden her. She looks nice when sleeping.

I chuckled on what I said. I can't stop myself from touching her face. I wonder what makes her seem like this.

I was surprised when she opened her eyes and grabbed my waist making me fall on top of her.

"Did you enjoy fantasizing  Becca?" She asked

So lucky that she can't see my face cause I'm sure I'm turning red right now.

"Oh cat got your tongue Becca" she then moved me in the side ending me in her arms.

She grabbed my hands and put in her waist. Making me hug her. She holds my hands making sure I won't go.

"Let's go to sleep Becca" she said and I felt her kiss my hair...

*************************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨