CHAPTER 16

Sarocha's point of view

We left the party earlier since my grandpa called. He asked me to go in the shipment. Cause he has some errands to go  to.

I just dropped Becca at her house leaving the body guards on her. Making sure she would obey me. Maybe I'll just go home in her house later?

The guard opened the door in front of me. I lifted myself in the wheelchair.

I can't still walk that much. And this should be a secret first to everybody.

"Boss, the dealer is here" one of the men said as I go in.

The deal is held here in an abandoned warehouse. My men had secured the place.

I see the dealer standing near the big boxes.

"Ms. Chankimha, pleasure to see you here" he said then bow

His one of the mafia bosses if not mistaken from the "ling" family. There were Chinese.

"Are this complete? You know the consequences if you do not go with the deal" I said

"Of course ms. Chankimha. I'm not dumb to do silly things. Especially if you're the mafia queen" he said in a low tone

"Good give me some samples" i said

He opened one box and gave me a pack of it.

"You just have to put in a drink just like the other one" he said

"And the effect?" I asked

"More wild than the last one. We need to eliminate it since the last one has been detected by the police" he said

Yeah I heard that they give warning in the bar we manage. Good thing we have more bars under us.

I did not reply back and then motioned my men to take good care of the goods.

"I wire you the money" I said

"Okay ms. Chankimha, it's nice to have business with you" he said bowing again

I just turn around and push my wheelchair through the car.

I texted my grandpa that the deal is closed.

After riding the car. I instructed the driver to drive me to the penthouse. I need to rest and practice more. I need to walk soon.

At the penthouse I closed the door and started lifting myself off the wheelchair.

It's a little bit painful since it had been days after my operations. But I can now feel it. My legs. I miss walking. I get my walking stick to guide me while walking.

I started walking slowly Into the living room.
I stand in front of it where you can see the city Lights.

So this is how it feels standing here and viewing the city. I chose Theis penthouse cause I like to see the city both day and night.

It also helps me relax after work. The beautiful scene is my stress reliever. Specially Becca. So beautiful.

Now I'm missing her scent hmm..

What did she do to me? Was she a witch cause she had bewitched me and mtake me insane and addicted to her.

Oh I should take the rest or I may not stop myself and go to Becca's place.

I walked into my room and took my sleep.

*********************

Becca's point of view

It's almost nine in the morning and I decided to go to Sarocha's penthouse. I will just give back the things she bought yesterday.

I fixed myself in the mirror I'm wearing a white top and pants. Making me comfortable to walk.

THE MAFIA QUEEN'S OBSESSION On viuen les histories. Descobreix ara