CHAPTER 12

Sarocha's point of view

I woke up earlier than usual. I found Becca sleeping in my arms soundly. I'm really feeling guilty after threatening her. But I can't let her see my weaknesses.

She may use it against me and leave me. I demand her to close the case. My grandparents should not know that Becca is that lawyer. I know my grandpa will do worse.

It's better that she ends up on my hands. I need to go early since my grandpa called and he received the news about the bar. They find the woman who gets the sample.

I did not tie her since I'm sure she won't do anything stupid I already warned her. After my appointment tomorrow I will come get her.

I left a note that she should be a good girl or else ....

Once the sample has come with the authority. We will need to stop it for a while. 

Even if I want to lay in bed with her until the sunrise I can't.

I carefully remove my arms. I kissed her on the forehead. I'm sorry Becca if I have to be cruel but this is me you need to accept me. You want it or not.

I lifted myself off the bed and into my wheelchair. On my way to the car my phone rang.

"Hello" I said

"Boss I found that James Uy is just an alternative name. His name was Henry Ford" he said

Yeah I secretly hired someone to find that James Uy. I have done it secretly since grandpa watched every step I made. I knew he always had eyes watching me. That's why I decided to hire him secretly.

Somehow I need to know the truth not because I believe in Becca but because I need proof.

That's why I wanted Becca to drop the case. My grandpa's eyes are in her. I need to make the safest move.

"Find him immediately I need to move fast" i said and then I ended the call.

I go to the bar to see the CCTV ms. Ong is saying. As I watch it I see the women's back and it's none other than Becca.

Shit what Becca is doing in this video.

"She is the one who had the sample boss" she said

"Okay notify me if you find her" I said seriously

Now Becca is putting herself in more trouble. What the heck was she doing in the bar.

Luckily I found her first cause if not my grandpa will deal with her and that's the least thing that should happen.

Now my doctor is calling. I decided to take the operation so I can go back and stand on my own soon. But this will be a secret. I will still pretend that I can't walk.

I really wanted to have the opportunity to walk again which is possible according to the doctor. I can still remember 5 years ago what the doctor recommended.

Flashback

"Ms chankimha I'm afraid to tell you that if we operate you now you will have no chance to bear a child." He said

Which makes me think for a while. I still have to give my grandma her wish but I guess I can't if I continue this operation now.

"Is there no other way?" I asked

" all I can suggest is that before we performed your operation we will get some egg cell from you that we can freeze for a while. You can hire a woman that can bear your child. We just have to fertilize your egg with a sperm donor " he said

His offer was fine with me but I shall reconsider  it since I'm only in my 20s having a child is not simple. I should plan it carefully.

Flashback ends

Now Becca will bear my child. Yeah I already decided. Does she like it or not. She will.

I don't have plans to make anyone bear my child. If I had to make her not sane when we do the IVF I will.

But now I still have to fix things. I need to know the truth behind everything maybe I can let go of this grudge.

I called the doctor to schedule it tomorrow as soon as possible.

****************

Becca's point of view

I woke up in bed alone. So now I'm the one left huh? But good thing maybe I can escape for a while.

I noticed a note on the side table. It's from her saying I should be a good girl or else...

She's still watching me. I know so I can't be clumsy and do things that will trigger her.

I quickly stood up on the bed and went out of the room. I noticed her house is big. No it's not a house it's a penthouse. In the living room you can see the building around it.

It's a breathtaking view. This penthouse may cause billions.

I find the door and  ride the elevator. I booked a cab and it's on its way. In front of the hotel.

Guards welcome me.

"Good day miss. We were instructed to be your guards starting today. It's the boss order" he said

Now she is assigned guard?

They all bowed while I walked. There are six of them. It opens a car door for now I had to cancel the cab.

"Where to head to ma'am" the driver asked

I need to go home first. I give my address the guards don't ride with me only one and then the five others are in the other car.

I need to go to the office and file in closing the case. It really hurts thinking I need to do this. It's not what I want but what can I do?

She's more powerful. I know she wouldn't threaten me like that if she's not powerful.

But I wonder what her real work is? Why does she know everything?

I was caught in my thoughts when the car door opened. We're already in my place. I told them to just wait for me outside the house.

My phone rang it's nop. I answered it.

"At last you answered Becca! Where are you?!" He asked sounds worried about me

"I'm at home now nop. I will go to the office in an hour let's just talk there" I said and hung up

I quickly take a bath and fix myself. An hour later I'm in the office. I'm gonna talk to my adoptive father.

I knocked at his door and let myself in.

"Uncle, I want to drop the case" I said looking down

"Are you sure about Becca? I thought you really wanted to win this case what made your mind change?" He asked

"Yes uncle I'm sure about it. I need to take a break. And I would like to ask for a vacation leave" I said

"Okay it's what you want. I'm gonna make the letter later" he said

I thanked him and bid goodbye.

After that I go to nop's office.

"Hey nop" I said he stood up and hugged me which surprised me

"Oh Becca I thought something happened to you!" He said and then checked if I'm okay.

"Stop over reacting nop I'm fine! Here's the sample you want" i said and gave him the bottle I had.

"Oh thanks Becky this will really help me in my case" he said

"Oh by the way nop I'm having my vacation leave so see you soon!" I said

He was about to tell me something but I need to go to my office and fix my things.

In my office my tears started to come down.  It's a big burden to me as I slowly fixed the files on my table. My father's files.

I'm sorry dad...

**************************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨