CHAPTER 17 (MATURED CONTENT)

Sarocha's point of view

I woke up at nearly 8 am. I decided to take a shower first before going into the office. I can now walk more okay than yesterday.

I can handle myself without the wheelchair in the bathroom. It tooks me minutes in the bathroom since I enjoyed the bathtub .

I had ordered this new scent. And light up some scented candles that make me relax.

As I finish everything. I grab my phone. And I have seen that I have two messages.

One is from nam and one is from the guards I left in Becca's house.

Both say that Becca is in the penthouse. So I need to use the wheelchair first.

I sat down in the wheelchair and opened the door.

I see her holding coffee and a bun. Cute. But I still have to prevent that I'm shocked that she's here. She put down the coffee which looks like she finished it all.

"hi sarocha, I just came to bring back the things you bought yesterday and I'm sorry I had a mess with your kitchen I'm kind of starving"  she said pouting at me, looking cute. Which she never had done in front of me. What the fuck?

"Becca next time message me if you will go here, and those things are for you" I said seriously as I pushed my wheelchair near her. Yeah she should be careful going out.

She was about to stand up when she fell on her knees. I'm so worried that I had stood up from the wheelchair and caught her.

She looks very shocked as she sees me walk but something is off on her. It's like the first night. She is not sane.

"Why does I feel hot sarocha? Can you help me?" She asked like a drunk person. Now my eyes are getting bigger.

"Oh god Becca what did you drink?"  I asked her but she started removing her clothes. Like she's feeling too hot. Now everything is sinking in my mind. I know I had put the sachet in the refrigerator and it's pack has a name saying sugar. And she drank coffee earlier.

"Did you use the sachet in the refrigerator!?" I asked worriedly. The dealer said it had a different effect than the other one. Turns out Becca had drunk it.

"Yeah"  she said and kiss me. This is not attorney Becky Rebecca patricia Armstrong.

"Shit" I said as she continues to kiss me.

I keep pushing her to stop her.

"No Becca you drink the drug, you're not in yourself" I said stopping her.

I should stop her while I can still resist her. Cause this is killing me too.

I grab her hand and pinned her on the sofa.

"Stop it now Becca or..." I said but she didn't even make me finish it

"Help me sarocha please my body want something" she said pleading

Which makes me turn on. Now I can't stop my self. I let go of her hand and then I kissed her. The kiss Deepen. We're both burning with desire.

It had been months since I get her so yeah let me do it today becca. As long as I respect you but how can I resist this kind of temptation.

I started removing her shirt. And throw it somewhere. I don't care as long as I see all the piece of her.

I'm still kissing her while removing her brassier. Now her moulds meet my eyes.

I started playing with it and massaging it.

"Oh sarooo~" she said which making me more to want her.

I started tracing her whole body. Still playing up there. I started unzipping her pants. And licking her abdomen making her moan.

She lifted her body. Helping me to remove her pants. Now all that was left was her underwear.

I started teasing it. With clothes on it. She was so ready for me. I pulled it Down and play with it.

She moan as she feels my fingers teasing her in circular motions.

"Oh please" she said

Now I started licking her down there. Making her call my name and moan more.

I harden my tongue trying to push through. In and out I started thrusting it on her.

She moan and I can feel her hands digging into my back.

Now I go back in her lips. Still playing her down there. I kiss her to divert her Focus. I know it wasn't her first but it's the second time. And it's been a month.

I started inserting two one finger. She moaned like it the only thing she wants. I still hear her react on it. But then she likes it and started doing her pace too.

When I see her was okay. I inserted two more in her. Making her moan more. She don't know where to put her hands now.

I kiss her more and smell her lovely scent.

Yeah moan for me Becca. You shouldn't do it with anyone only me Is allowed.

I found her sensitive spot not and I can feel her walls tighten as I make it faster.

"Oh saro I think something is coming out" she said

"Oh just let it out Becca" I said and then she really came. I go down to lick it all. Hmm my favorite dish. That I won't share to anyone.

Now her hands are on both sides. I carried her into the room in my bed. Yeah I'm still not done. She pleases it so I'm gonna give it to her.

I have no plans making her sleep. We gonna do it all day. With the sun Becca.

I don't know if I should thank the drugs or not?

The room was only filled with beautiful music coming from her.

We finished almost 6 in the evening. I let her sleep for a while. For sure she's gonna be angry about this tomorrow. But I have no choice. I can't resist the rice in front of me if I'm the chicken. I still have to eat the rice rigth?

I go out the room and started cooking..she will starve later when she wakes up for sure. I can still see the sugar sachet in the counter. I get it and throw it in the trash can.

Next time we do it we won't needing that drug I want her to remember it every piece of it. I want her to want me too just like how  I want her.

Minutes later I go in the Bed room. I need to wake her up or she'll miss dinner.

But suprisingly she's awake. And her eyes widen as she me Open the door. She gets the blanket and cover it to her. She's so shy.
Her face are in red.

"Oh Becca I had seen it all even taste it So there's no change in hiding it. Now lady go fix yourself and eat dinner with me or otherwise I should eat you instead?" I said jokingly.

She quickly stood and ran into the bathroom as I laughed. I was just kidding her. But we can?

***************************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨