CHAPTER 21

Sarocha's point of view

I cooked Becca what she requested She wanted a sausage with jam. She usually craves these days. I give everything she wants to.

Later we will go to the doctor. We have our first appointment Today for our baby. I'm so excited to hear my child's heart beat

After eating we decided to go to the hospital. I now walk without the wheelchair. Like who cares eventually I will leave the mafia industry soon.

As we walk in the hospital I hold Becca's waist I'm just scared she tripped and hurt her self.

I have hired a new lawyer to open the case again. I want to fix everything and let my child live in a peaceful environment.

I didn't want Becca to stress about it so I just made the move while she stayed in our house.

Yup we sometimes go home in Becca's house sometime in the penthouse.

But I'm planning to build a new house for us. Where our child is now involved in making it.

As we entered the room. The nurse instructed Becca to lay in the hospital bed. The nurse said that we should wait for the doctor to come.

I'm a little bit nervous cause some pregnancies are false alarms.

Later on the doctor came in.

"Oh hi ms. Chankimha and ms Armstrong. Sorry for keeping you waiting I just have some errands." She said

Oh here comes the doctor who's been late. My patience is short.

"So I'm gonna put some gel in your belly ms. Armstrong. This is somehow cold." She said

She put the gel in Becca's belly and held the transducer and pressed it on her body.  It was normal right. But somehow I feel jealous while the doctor does it. What? Becca is mine! She keeps moving it around until we hear this tiny sound.

"Dugdug dugdug" the sound of a heart beat coming from the monitor. You can see how the lines in the monitor go up and down.

I almost cried hearing the tiny sounds of our child. Hi baby I'm here your daday

"You have a healthy one. The heart beat is so strong! Congratulations!" She said

I  hold Becca's hands and keep saying Thank you to her for bringing a new life in my life. It's the biggest blessing I would like to have.

The doctor leaves us for a while since she's gonna write the vitamins Becca needed.

"Hmm sarocha.. you said we will raise this baby together. I wonder what name we should give it" she asked asking for my opinion. I had that in my mind for days what will we name it?

"Why won't we go to this if it's a boy let's name it after our father's name and if it is a girl let's name it in our mother's name" I said and smiled at her. It's giving respect to our parents who will not be able to see their grandchild.

Later on the doctor came in and gave the prescription. Before we left the hospital I noticed someone.

It's my grandmother's private nurse. I'm thinking what she's doing here?

"Becca wait I just have to look at this" I said to her she nodded and waited for me in the chair nearby.

I came closer to the nurse and asked her.

"Hey ms. Nel what are you doing here" I asked

"Oh ms. Chankimha, it's good to see you. We bring your grandma here earlier. Her heart is not doing well. She's in the ICU" she said worriedly

I almost fell on my knee hearing what happened to grandma. She needs me now. Maybe I caused her too much stress after that day.

I asked her where my grandmother's room is. I shall take care of her. She doesn't know about anything. Too bad Grandpa hid her about everything.

It had been a big revelation to her especially her own husband which is the master mind behind her only son's death.

I called nam so Becca can stay with her while I look after grandma in the hospital. She can't come with me. It will only stress her.

"Becca, I need you to wait for nam here okay? I just have to see grandma" I said as I went near her. I kissed her in the forehead. Nam will be here any minute.

Becca just nodded and then I went quickly to my grandmother's room.

After I see the room number. I opened it immediately to see grandma in the bed. She looks so pale and thin.

I walk closer and hold her hand..

"Grandma I'm here. It's me sarocha" I said and put her hand on my face

She slowly opens her eyes and touches my face even more.

"Oh my sweet darling sarocha, I thought I would never see you and now you walk" she said

"Yeah grandma I can now walk please take care of yourself grandma. I still have good news for you" I said

"Oh sarocha I'm sorry I let those things happen. I didn't even know your grandfather will do it" she said

"No grandma you don't have anything to do. Now I want you to fight this illness okay? How can you play with your great grandchildren if you're like this" I said joking her

"Oh I thought I would never see my Great grandchildren from you. Then I should recover fast so I can still play with them" she said

"Yeah grandma you should" I said

I decided to stay with her until she recovered. Becca will be fine at Nam's house I'm sure they're gonna take care of them.

*******************

Becca's point of view

It had been one week but still no sign of sarocha. I keep asking nam but all I got is that she is busy doing something important.

Was that thing more important  than me and her child. I keep getting emotional these days.

I just crave her presence.

Later on I received an anonymous message.

"Meet me in the ***** restaurant 1 pm" that's what the message says.

Hmm was it sarocha? Finally she's gonna show her face to me. Which I crave for days.

I am ready to wear a dress. The baby bump is almost noticed. Yeah it's almost 2 months now.

I put a light make up and go out. I can't find nam maybe she is still sleeping. Pregnant women always sleep especially when the due date is coming.

I just rode the cab since sarocha didn't assign any guards for me.

Maybe she forgot about it. But anyways I can still ride the cab.

As we reached the destination I came in but what shocked me was not sarocha.

It was her grandfather.

I quickly hold my belly. Too scared he might do anything.

"Come sit attorney Becca" he said but keep looking at my Belly

"Are you pregnant?" He asked shockingly

"So sarocha is in love with someone who has a child?" He said

"Oh let's not make it long for attorney Becca. I want you to leave sarocha all alone. Go leave her life. I'm gonna pay you big. Just go hide where sarocha can't see you. I can't even bear to see that child in my house. Now you're gonna leave her or should we make it hard?"

I was shocked at how her grandfather said those things to me. And this child is sarocha how dare him says it was from someone.

And now threatening our lives? I quickly go up and turn around.

I won't do what he asked. I won't let my child grow without a complete family.

*************************

Thanks for reading this chapter ✨