help you

Michelle's POV

we are now inside the party, here we have our own, table, with Anntonia, Rhian, Max, Sam, and me.

We are all enjoying the night, as we drink together.

They are all too drunk except, Michelle, she always does this every party they had, she worry about everyone's safety that's why she is not drinking as much as her friends did.

A minute a go, Michelle notice that Anntonia is still not yet coming back after she excuses herself to go in the comfort room.

Michelle decided to look for Anntonia, because she is starting to get worried, she knocked every comfort room that she passes, and there was the last door to knocked to, before I open the door, I hear someone's crying inside, that's when I started knocking, and good thing she open it.

There I saw a woman standing while wiping her tears, she is avoiding my gaze, and saw how sad her eyes, there was too much tears falling.

Yes, it was Anntonia, as I about to ask her if she was okay, I held her by the waist and put Ann arm around my shoulders, after seeing that the woman struggling to stand up.

We reach the table with empty seats and there I help Anntonia sit, as I also sit next to her.

I just stared at her worriedly, as Anntonia is about to cry.

"Why are you doing this to me, Celeste" Anntonia said and started sobbing with her hands still wiping her tears.

I just stared at her, and let her cry and listen to her carefully. While I remembered how I was back then.

"It's been 1year now, why haven't I moved on yet? Anntonia said and met Michelle gaze.

"Because you're not trying" Michelle said in low tone, also hold Anntonia's gaze.

"I am trying, I always bothered myself to forget everything about her, but she always crosses through my mind" Anntonia said and sob starting to get louder.

"then you are not trying to moved on, Ann, you are just trying to get her out of your mind. You don't want to try something new, don't be rushed Ann, it takes time to heal, it takes time to moved on. Can you just like travel around, be with us for a while, and think about how life and love works. Ann, learn how to get out of your comfort zone, that's why you cannot lift up yourself again. I am here, we are here, don't waste your life, Ann. Can you let us help you?" I said, and just stared at her waiting for her answer.

"I don't know, I don't want to experience my past issue again, I'm too scared to entertain, I just can't.. people come and go, right?" Anntonia state and meet my gaze again

"Ann, yes people come and go, it's either lessons or a blessings. You always don't take the opportunity and chances and in the end, we only regret. I am here to help you, help you go through it, help you lift up yourself again, and help you moved things forward"

"I'll try" Anntonia short answer.

I was so happy hearing it, because I know she can do it, I know I can help her. I love helping people heal their selves, and I want them to know how life works, embrace it, honey.

I held her hands and said

"Thank you, thankyou for trusting me, I know it was so hard for you to rebuild your trust, but still you tried. You don't have to worry, Ann, I am here to help you, You'll be safe here, Anntonia." I feel her hands hold me tight as if she was hoping and begging me not to break her trust.

"you're too drunk, where are you sleeping?" I hold her to help her stand waiting for her answer, so I can bring her in the bedroom

"guest room" her short answer and was about to fall a sleep in my arm.

After I bring her to the guest room, I go back to my other friends to fix them to have a sleep well.

——————————————————

Anntonia's POV

I suddenly woke up, because of how dizzy and hurt my head feels, it was currently 7:30 in the morning, and I was so hang over, I didn't remember what happened last night but I know and for sure, I had talk to a woman, but I can't remember who she is.

I went to Rhian's kitchen so I can drink some water to reduce my headache.

But before I reach the kitchen, I saw a short hair woman cooking in the kitchen so I come towards her.

"Good morning, how was your sleep" I hear Michelle voice as her eyes focused on what she was cooking.

"Are you talking to me?" I looked around and there's no one there but the two of us, so I assumed it was me

"Why? Is there someone else in here to ask for?" Michelle said and glance at me.

"no haha, I didn't sleep well" I said and glance at her

"why is it so?" Michelle said in low tone, focusing on what she's cooking.

"Ofc, I was drunk, I had a headache"

"you really enjoyed last night, huh, but still had a break down, but anyway, do you want to eat with me?" Michelle said, while showing me what she cooked.

"Wait what? Break down?" I said while wondering, and stared at her waiting for her answer.

"Oh, you didn't remember? Let's just talk about it later, come on, join me, let's eat together" Michelle said, and sign to me as if she wanted me to follow her through the table.

I sit in the chair, and she sit on the other chair, facing on me.

As we started to eat, It made me smile thinking about how good Adobo is.

"Hey, is it good? Michelle said and stared at me while eating.

"It was really good, I like it, so you are the one who taught Rhian how to cook it" I meet her gaze while smiling

"Well, I'm happy that you liked it. Yes, I am the one who taught her, why? Do you want me to teach you too? I don't have any works to do tomorrow that's why I am free" she stop eating, and just waiting for my answer.

"Really?" I said excitedly

"ofcourse" Michelle said, and smiled at me.

"okay then, can I get your number too, you know so I can message you tomorrow"

"sure u can, just let us fishing our meal, okay?"

I just nodded and we started to finish our meal.