genuine love

Anntonia woke up at like 8am, her head hurts a bit.

Since she woke up she can't stop thinking about, Michelle, cause this time Michelle didn't even bother to wake Anntonia up, this time, Michelle isn't it on her side, and this time, no good morning and cuddles from, Michelle.

She's not used to be like this, she misses her girl, she miss Michelle.

Anntonia rub her eyes then stood up to find, Michelle.

"Dee?" Anntonia spoke stepping through every side of the hotel room, but didn't even find Michelle.

"Where could she be?" Anntonia pouted, positioning herself to sit on the couch.

She then took her phone, opened the messages but even there, don't even have an update about the short-haired woman.

Anntonia started to worry, but still making herself calm, since she know, Michelle could be somewhere to lighten up her feelings since Anntonia knows how her words cause Michelle's

she then opened again her messenges and message Michelle.

@porxild
-hey, where are you?
-about last night..
-I'm sorry..
-come back now, I need your presence:(
-dee? I'm getting worried..

Anntonia waited for a about a few more minutes, checking her phone every minutes and looking at the door, just incase, Michelle come back.

the long-haired woman decided to clean up herself, and fixed the bed.

—Michelle's POV:—

It's too early in the morning, 7am and she woke up, her body wrapped with warm blanket, and of course she already know who did that, Anntonia.

She stood up, and look at the long-haired woman sleeping peacefully, it still hurt, everything about last night hurts.

Michelle blinks twice after realizing she's staring at the other woman for about a minutes, then after that she decided to wash up, not only her face but at that early in the morning, she take a bath, she needs warm water, and let her feelings heal for a while.

Few minutes later:

Michelle are done, stepping out the bathroom, and wear a comfortable and simple clothes; after she fixed herself, she began to look at the woman who is still sleeping, but this time, it didn't last for long time; then she decided to take a step and leave, going somewhere, somewhere that could make her heal and have a peace of mind.

Therefore, she knew that, Anntonia could always heal her, and gave her a peace of mind, but this time, the problem is about them, she needed some space, she needed something and not someone.

—end of Michelle's POV—

Anntonia heard slipping a card on the door; hoping it's Michelle. She just sit there waiting for that certain person outside; and there it is, Michelle enter the room.

There gaze met, but Michelle break the eye contact, turning her back and closed the door. She was about to go to the comfort room, but the long-haired woman, started to speak.

"hey, where have you been?" Anntonia asked her eyes still focus on Michelle.

"are you talking to me?" Michelle asked responded, fixed her gaze at Anntonia and finger pointing herself

"No, I'm talking with the air, I guess" long-haired woman, seriously responded but sarcastically.

"I'm being serious" Michelle stated still focus at Anntonia.

"okay, I'm sorry. Can you come as sit here with me?" Anntonia tapping the side of her

Michelle didn't respond, she hesitate but still manage to deal with it, since she also wants to fixed things up with, Anntonia.

"are we okay?" Anntonia began and face Michelle.

"I don't know, are we?"

"I'm sorry.." Anntonia's eyes starting to get teary

"for what?"

"For last night, I just don't know what to do or say"

Michelle are just staring at Anntonia, and listening to her.

"I just you know, I'm not used to it, about you being close with somebody else. I mean yes I'm sorry.. it don't know why I feel that, I'm wrong, and I'm sorry.." then burst out crying "and I'm sorry, because I didn't even confront you, and just leave you so clueless last night, I didn't mean it, I-I don't know, I'm just really sorry" she added.

"Hey, come here" Michelle grab Anntonia for a tight hug.

"Baby, stop crying na, it's breaking my heart, I just really don't know what did I did about you to make that mad, yes to be honest I really need an explanation and I need you, baby. But looking at you right now, crying in front of me and the worse part is I am the reason of it, it's making me guilty, honey.. I'm sorry" Michelle stated rubbing Anntonia's back.

"It's not your fault, I am the one who put me in this situation, and baby, I'm sorry for how I acted, I have no rights I know.." Anntonia still crying, then broke the hug and fixed her gaze on Michelle's.

"I already forgive you.. just please, I hate seeing you cry, baby" Michelle wiped Anntonia's tears, and gave her another hug. "I love you" she added.

"I love you, Michelle, and I'm sorry."

"Shhh"

There it is, the two remained hugging each other until Anntonia stop crying, Michelle really regret what just happened yesterday, and how she left Anntonia at the hotel without even informing about it.

It melts her heart, everything about her the moment she's facing m, Anntonia, bursting crying, apologising and explaining her side, it breaks every part of her knowing that she is the reason why her favourite girl, cried.

Anntonia at the other side, feeling so safe on Michelle's arm, the feeling of being lucky with someone, the feeling of being heard, love, understand, valid and matter. The first time of her life felt those thing, a real and pure genuine love..

But ever since they had this lowkey lover vibe, Anntonia fears are losing, Michelle, wondering what would happened if the two separated.. it's almost there, the day that she don't want to happen, coming back on her home, Thailand.

But no matter what would happened, for sure her real home is, Michelle, she belongs to Michelle's arm, and that's it.

————————————————————

Happy Valentines Day, Everybody, especially to my PorDee sibs. Happy ba ang Valentines nyo? 👀