lucky

Someone's POV

They got home safely and there was Rhian standing outside the house, it seems to be Rhian is been there for a while panicking as if she was calling someone.

Michelle get out of the car and opened the door for Anntonia.

They both went towards Rhian as Rhian is already running towards them, Rhian hugged me first and hugged Ann next.

"I was so worried of you guys, where have you been" concerned Rhian said, while looking from our head to toes, buong buo sila Rhi.

"I'm really sorry, di kami nakapag paalam, I just bring Ann somewhere." Michelle said while holding Rhian's hand.

'are they really this close together' Anntonia thought, and just staring on Michelle and Rhian's hands.

"I've been calling you, Dee, and you didn't even dare to answer it, that's why I started panicking, you guys are not home for a few hours, who wouldn't worry about that, hmm." Rhian said and hit Michelle softly.

Michelle took her phone out of her pocket, and looked to see if Rhian really had any calls.

there Michelle saw a lot of messages, even Max and Sam called her.

"see" Rhian said and cross her arm.

"Honey, my phone is been in silent mode, all this time, God, I should've told you" Michelle said as if coaxed Rhian.

Anntonia notice how they acted towards each another.

'wait what, why do I feel this way, Dee and I are just friends, there's no big deal about it, right?' Anntonia thoughts of her self as she was avoiding looking at the two woman who was talking to each other.

"hey, ri, I'm sorry for what happened, but aa, can I excuse myself, really need to go in the comfort room" Anntonia said, and just looking at Rhian, but avoided Michelle's gaze.

Anntonia just glace a bit to Michelle and avoided it again.

"okay, you go ahead, let's go inside nadin, Dee" Rhian said.

Anntonia's POV

I'm inside the comfort room now, and I don't even know, what am I doing here, all I wanted is to get out in Rhian and Michelle's face.

"there's no way, you are already falling inlove, Anntonia, just look at yourself, you haven't still moved on to Celeste, and now you are feeling this way towards Michelle, this is wrong, very wrong." I said to my self while looking in the mirror.

I just stand in the comfort room for a couple of minutes, but then suddenly I heard a knocked on the door.

"hey, Ann, are you there?"

'oh it was Michelle, how can I face her, I've acted strangely towards her a while ago.'

'I can do this' I looked again in the mirror and fixed my self before I open the door.

"Hi" I said after I opened the door, while avoiding looking through Michelle's eyes.

"you took so long, are you okay?" as she touched my chin and lifted to face her.

"I am okay" I give her a smile, and step back ready to leave.

"wait" Michelle said, and I felt her hand holding my wrist.

I turned my back to face her.

"are you really okay?" Michelle continued, and she touched my head to see if I was sick.

"I'm fine, Michelle, you don't have to worry, can I go to my room now?" I began, and waits until she speaks again.

"but we have to eat pa" Michelle said in conyo ways.

to be honest, I find her cute whenever she is doing conyo way, it suits her haha.

"I'm not hungry yet, I'll just eat later. I wanted to rest right now." I continued and stared at her.

"okay, but please eat later hmm? Call me when you needed me." Michelle smiled at me and I smiled at her back, before I turn around.

"Thankyou for today, Dee" I said to her and after Michelle nodded I step back and leave.

————————————————————

It's currently 10:30 when I woke up from my bed, I didn't even realize that I fell asleep earlier.

I took my phone, and just scroll onto my twitter acc, and a few minutes later, I receive a message from unknown numbers.

@unknown
-hi, are you awake now?

me:
who is this?

@unknown
-it's Dedee

I think for a couple of minutes, thinking what should I reply.

10:45

@unknown
-hey, are you still there?

me:
sorry, I just did something.

@unknown
-are you avoiding me, Ann?

I was froze for a second when I read her message.

'What have you done Anntonia, why are you doing this to her.' I say to myself in low tone.

me:
huh? whoa said that to you?

I replied pretending to be confused.

@unknown
-no one, it's just like I feel it..

God, this girl, I really didn't deserve her.

me:
I am not avoiding you, Dee.

@unknown
-I know you are, where okay naman kanina, not until when we got back home, you started to acted strangely, did I do something?

me:
you did nothing wrong, dedee, I was just tired.

@unknown
- hmm, I understand. Have you eaten?

me:
not yet, how about you?

@unknown
-no i didn't eat kanina, I'm waiting for you so that you have someone to eat with

my heart melt's when I read those words, thinking about, how lucky I am to have her.

me:
you don't have to, Dee..

@unknown
-but I want it, I'll wait for you okay? just let me know 😊

me:
I will, thankyou, Dee.

@unknown
-my pleasure.

before I turned of my phone, I change her nickname.

you change the nickname to 'Dee'
'Dee' change your nickname to 'Ann'

"that's cute" I said, when I saw Michelle, changed mine too.

—————————————————-
standard talaga tong si misyel eh, sakin ka nalang. 🥹🥹