'dedee'

Anntonia's POV

after we finish eating, Michelle is about to grab my plate but then suddenly I speaks.

"Hey, let me do it" as I grab the plate that she was about to take, and grab her plate as well too.

"no, just wait for me at your room so we could talk about the 'break down' thingy" Michelle said and was about to get the plates out of my hands.

"Michelle, plss just let me do this one, you already cooked and prepare for us, so plss can I?" I said and gave her a begging face.

"cute, okay then, are you sure you didn't need my help?" she chuckle a bit and just stared at me, patiently waiting for my answer.

I chuckle a little bit, as my cheeks started to turn red, about what she had told me.

'cute' no no no Anntonia hahaha
(sino ba namang di kikiligin pag sinabihan kang cute ni misyel diba)

"yes, Michelle, will call you if I need to, just wait for me in the guest room" I smiled at her as Michelle smiled at me before turning her back, and was about to go in the guest room.

I clean the tables and wash the plates, so that Michelle don't have to worry about it.

I went to the guest room, so that Michelle and I can talk about what happened last night.

as I open the guest room door, Michelle is already standing infront of me, as if she's about to go outside the door.

"oh, I was about to check on you cause you take so long" she turn her back and sit in the chair beside the bed.

I followed her and also sit in my bed near to her before speaking.

"I washed the plates, and clean the table, that's why" I glance at her and smile a bit.

"hey, I thought you would just going to take the plates to the sink and clean the table, that's why I let you, it's not your responsibility to washed the plates" Michelle said, and stared at me like she regret letting me do the chore.

I just stared at her, appreciating the woman's kindness.

"hey don't look at me like that" as I meet her gaze and lightly touch her chin.

"I'm sorry okay I just did that because I wanna give back to you, you cooked and prapare for us, and I didn't even help you, it made me embarrassed, Michelle, what am I? Just eating, not even bother to help you? No, won't let that happen.." I said and just hold our gaze together.

"okay, but you'll not going to do that again? Are we clear?" Michelle said and extended her hand towards me.

"okay, noted ma'am" I said and extended my hand towards her.

That's was the second time I felt her hand again, a soft hand of Michelle.

"Okay so here's what happened last night" she adjusted her seat comfortably and started to speak again.

"This won't happen naman, if you did not take so long, remember that you excused yourself to go in the comfort room? that's when u took so long so I started to get worried, ofc, I worry about everyone's safety since lot of people are drunk too, so I went to find you, then I was about to open the last door of comfort room, but when I hear woman's crying, that's when I knocked first, and luckily she opened it immediately, I saw how the woman wipes her tears, her eyes are already red, and her tears can't stop falling, I was about to ask the woman if she was okay, but I saw her struggling to stand up that's why I hold her and help her as we reach the empty seats, I help her sit and then I sit beside her, that's when the woman, ANNTONIA, started to speak, and there you go, I let you cry and rant to me" Michelle said.

"What did I even say? My God, it was so embarrassing" I looked down, feeling embarrassed.

"about the girl can't really remember, Celeste, I guest yeah, it was, and you mentioned to why you can't moved on" Michelle said

"oh I still remembered, about the trust etc, so you are that woman, huh, I was so thankful.."

'Celeste, celeste.. plss get out of my mind, I think a couple of minutes, wanting to remove her out of my life.

"Can you plss not mentioned her again?" I said facing Michelle.

"hala, I'm so sorry, i didn't even think about it before dropping a name, so sorry Ann, and surely will not mentioned her again, you okay?" Michelle said sincerely.

"I am okay" I don't even know how I feel, but I know that I still feel hurt hearing that name.

"you know what, there's a beach near here, let's go there, I'll help you get her out of your mind, okay? I know you're not okay, so plss shall we?" Michelle said, and extended her hands to me to help me get out in the bed, as I extended mine too, and agree with what she told me.

we're outside of the car now, as Michelle open the car door for me and help me get in the car and closed the door for me, as she turn her back and enter through the driver seat.

A couple of minutes, since we started to leave, we are completely silence, but then Michelle break the silence.

"We're almost there" as she pointed her finger towards the beach.

"I'm excited, Michelle" I can't stop smiling when I already saw the beaches.

"Michelle is too long, just call me 'dee or dedee' whatever you want, anyway, your gonna love it there" she smiled at me and focused on driving.

"okay, Dedee" I chuckled and just stared through the beach.