unspoken emotions

Michelle's POV

after I left Rhian's house, I can feel may heart beating so fast.

that pain of leaving Anntonia with teary eyes, but what can I do? She already made up her decision, I don't even know what's going on with her, that was fast, we were okay last time, what happened?

as I was driving, I can't help but think about what happened, thinking about what sh!t did I even did to make her like that?

I don't know how I feel rn, it's mix emotions, Confusion. Stressed. Hurt.

Anntonia, I will still be here for you.

I just got back to my hotel already, it was a tiring day..

as I lay through my bed, I found myself thinking about Anntonia.

Anntonia. Anntonia. Anntonia.

she's just running through my head, as my eyes getting heavy until I fell asleep..

Someone's POV

Anntonia and Michelle remained silence, as if they were strangers.

each they Michelle has a hard time thinking about Anntonia.

It continued every day, as Michelle find her self longing for Anntonia more.

it always crosses her mind thinking about messaging Ann or going to Rhian's house just to see her, but also crosses her mind not to, because she prioritise Anntonia's space.

Is Michelle falling inlove already?

yes, she already fell inlove.. (whoa)

Michelle always tries not to think about Ann, to avoid getting her feelings deeper.

while Anntonia, also struggled every day, regretting what have she done.

The two remained like that.

BUT, they know within themselves that the more they avoided each other, the more that their feelings for each other, grows and deepen already.

until, Rhian noticed Michelle and Anntonia's behaviours so they talk about it.

as Rhian calling Michelle, few seconds later when Michelle picked up her phone.

"Hey, napatawag ka?" Michelle ask, while she was confused.

"I was just wondering if you and Ann are okay? I've been noticing that you guys are no longer have a connection with each other. Is everything fine?" Rhian began her states, waiting Michelle's answers.

Michelle flickered her gaze towards Rhian, as she take a deep breath before answering Rhian's questions.

"Honey, everything is fine between us, it's just I was busy here, ofc Anntonia is busy too, she told me that before, she's a workaholic, I already told her that she have to make time for herself even just for her 3weeks of staying here in the Philippines, but I don't know, hindi ko alam kung nakinig ba talaga sya sakin, let her be nalang" Michelle states, not even telling the truth about what's been really going on between her and Ann.

"Oh, but are you sure honey? You know that I am here for you, especially for the both of you" Rhian again speak just staring at Michelle.

"yes, honey, stop worrying about us, we'll see each other naman if may time eh" Michelle said still holding Rhian's gaze.

They talked for a few minutes more before finally ending the call.

Again and again, the two women didn't even dare to break the silence between them.

ewan ko ba sa dalawang to miss na miss naman na yung isat isa, mga ma pride lang talaga, kidding.

As days turned into week, the subtle distance between Anntonia and Michelle carved a poignant ache in the heart of their once inseparable bond.

Anntonia, tormented by the tumultuous undercurrent of her unspoken feelings, had chosen to withdraw, convinced that creating distance was the only way to protect herself from the escalating intensity of her emotions towards Michelle.

while, Michelle, found herself replaying every moment, every shared smile and cherished memory, searching for the elusive explanation behind Anntonia's sudden distance, her own heart unwittingly betraying the growing affection that had bloomed within her.

Despite the fissure that had emerged between them, the invisible tethers of their unspoken emotions continued to bind Anntonia and Michelle, an achingly delicate dance of longing and restraint.

With each day that passed, they navigated the haunting absence of each other's presence, drowning in the bittersweet ache of silence and unshared confessions.

As Michelle grappled with the realization that her own feelings for Anntonia had deepened beyond her control, she made the heart-wrenching decision to mirror Anntonia's retreat, believing that granting each other space was the only way to shield themselves from the perilous precipice of their entwined hearts.

The echoes of missed calls and unopened messages bore witness to the silent symphony of their shared longing, a delicate balance of avoidance and unspoken fervor.

Anntonia and Michelle could no longer deny the irrevocable depth of their emotions.

and they remained like that for almost 1 week.

not UNTILLL...