pride

As they sat down to eat the adobo that Michelle had cooked.

Michelle was focused on serving the food, but Anntonia couldn't help but steal glances at her, her heart racing with uncertainty.

she's been feeling something about last night, as she was trying to remember what happened but couldn't find any clue.

as they ate, Anntonia felt Michelle's eyes on her, and when Michelle finally asked her

"hey, you okay? I've been noticing you glancing ot me, hmm?"

"uhm, it's just about last night, can't really remember what happened, but gosh I don't know why am I feeling this way, it's something specific, an unexpected moments, or I don't really know, it's just making me feel confused about it, can you tell me what really did happened?" Anntonia stated, her mind drawing a blank on the hazy fragments of the party.

Michelle paused, her own turmoil threatening to surface as she grappled with the urge to confide in Anntonia.

She longed to unburden herself, to reveal the weight of Anntonia's vulnerable confession, but the feeling of not ready to make things awkward between them again, tethered her to silence.

"Dee?" Anntonia again speak finding Michelle gaze.

"oh... ah, I already told you about that earlier, right?" Michelle spoke and met Anntonia's gaze.

"I mean like, other than that? Sorry it's really making me confused"

"I don't really know, as far as I can remember, it was a great party, and I found you drinking too much, and that's when I help you to stay steady and bring you somewhere far of our table with lots of alcohol drinks, and there I decided to just bring you here since you already slept through my shoulder plus Rhian's house are way too far than my hotel." Michelle spoke as if she was being too fast, not wanting to tell her the truth.

Anntonia just nodded, and break Michelle and her gaze.

'Oh I guess you don't want us to have a long interaction anymore' Anntonia thought of herself.

Michelle just stared at Anntonia and continued eating.

"I'm done." Anntonia spoke and as she step back and sit through the couch

"done?? we just started eating, Ann, didn't you like it?" Michelle then speaks and glance through Anntonia and her food.

"no, I like it, it's just like I think I'm full you know, at least I eat a bit."

what a lie Anntonia, she really wanted to grab her plate with her favourite adobo, but still prioritise her pride..

mga ma pride talaga eh noh?

charott

"okay, I guess I'll eat by myself then, haha poor me" Michelle replied teasingly, but to be honest she felt hurt about it.

Anntonia heard that as she looks through Michelle wanting to make her way back to Michelle but shyness over her flowing.

Michelle remained eating by herself, while Anntonia just sit on the couch scrolling through her socmed acc.

Few minutes later when Michelle finished her food and Anntonia then realised that she will be going home soon.

As Anntonia gathered her things to leave

Michelle spoke.

"going home already?"

"yeah, thankyou for today, esp last night." Anntonia replied and smiled a bit.

"no need to thank for, as long as I'd helped you, that's okay with me then" Michelle chuckle and make herself sit through the couch.

Few minutes, Anntonia received a message from Rhian.

@Riri
-hey, Ann, I'm sorry but I wouldn't be able to let you into my house and sleep there by yourself, I have really important to attend with, Can you please just stay with Dee for a few days until I could sort things out."

After reading that, Anntonia hesitated as she look at Michelle.

"yes?" Michelle began.

"Rhian message me" Anntonia stated

"What's with the message, hmm?"

Anntonia extended her phone to Michelle.

As Michelle had already read the message, she extended back to Anntonia the phone and spoke.

"Well, you have to stay with me, it's okay I can sleep here in the couch and you can sleep through my bed." Michelle stated and smiled at Anntonia.

"no, I'll sleep here on the couch"

"nono, YOU sleep there okay?"

"Michelle.." Anntonia said almost whispering.

"Anntonia."

"okay, but are you really sure?"

"yes, Ann, no worries okay?"

"thankyouu"

"hmm... oh anyway, I have some extra clothes there, you can barrow it, you take a shower na since you didn't change your clothes last night eh"

"Thankyou, Dedee" Anntonia found herself already being soft for Michelle because of how the short haired woman treated her.

"my pleasure, Ann"

——————————————————-
mag ssorry na agad ako, ang ikli neto, but please I can't get over, rhimich just joined sa x space, nawala sa isip ko lahat ng part ng story na dapat I published ko rn sa sobrang saya, kaya I'm really really sorry HAHAHAHHAHA, tom na yung iba hehe

Goodnight, kinikilig kiff- ay