Them against the world

Jet ski Scenario:

Michelle take the seat first and allow Anntonia to sat as well, as she extended her hand to Anntonia, to help her get in the jet ski safely.

"Hey, be careful" Michelle spoke giving Anntonia a worried look.

"I'm not ready yet, I feel a bit scared, Dee" Anntonia began as she was on the jet ski already.

"here, hug me tightly, breath in and breath out.. tell me whenever your ready" Michelle replied as she wait for Anntonia patiently.

Anntonia take a deep breath before she make the move, and place her hand on Michelle's waist tightly

"okay, I think I'm ready, just be careful okay?" as she gave Michelle a begging look.

"trust me, this is gonna be fun baby, so shall we?" Michelle responded, her voice speaks excitingly as she also look around, and waited for Anntonia's response.

"Okayyy, let's go" Anntonia finally released her excitement and nervous inside, as she again tightened her hand on Michelle's waist.

as Michelle attached the key to the lanyard, and turn on the ignition of the jet ski at the switch.

She push the throattle so that it begin to move forward.

Anntonia sighed, and shouted as she enjoyed the moment, smiling every second.

Anntonia keep glancing at Michelle, who is driving, she just finds this girl hot in every way, it's just like, this girl is perfect and all of the girls and boys out there, she is the lucky one.

They enjoyed the moment.

The two woman remained happy in the moment, as if they don't care around anymore, what matter is they truly feel happy.

Its them against the world.

"This is fun, babyy" Anntonia shouted, can't stop staring around and enjoyed every second.

"That's right, honey" Michelle smiled, feeling happy because of how Anntonia being happy.

"I love this girl, she deserve everything, all the good things in life, and I will do everything to make her deserve them."  Michelle thought, smiling widely.

End of the jet ski scenario.

"That was so fun, Dee" Anntonia show Michelle a smile, as if telling her she's thankful.

"I told you" Michelle responded as she stared at Anntonia feeling happy towards her.

"hey, are you hungry na?" Michelle continued

"no, not yet, but I want something to watch" Anntonia replied started to think.

"CINE!?" Michelle shouted excitedly, and immediately covered her mouth with her hand, as she realized how loud she is.

"You're cute, you know" Anntonia burst out laughing

"you know what let's go, I'm being embarrassed here" Michelle chuckle a bit too as she hold Anntonia's wrist.

"Here, take this, there's no way we're going inside the cinema, like this" Michelle determines about how wet they are.

"yeah, forgot about that" Anntonia laughed and followed Michelle's directions

-

They are done switching their clothes and make their way in the cinema, but before heading in, ofcourse they brought some tickets, food and drinks, as well.

They find their comfortably seat, and sat down.

The movie started, as they positioned their selves comfortably.

"here we go" Anntonia stated as they watch the movie, that just started a few second.

Anntonia leaned her head on Michelle's shoulder, and the two woman remained focused on watching.

-

The movie is about the girl who still cannot move on, on her ex, who cheated on her at their 2nd anniversary, it was a heartbreaking scenario.

while Anntonia, find herself thinking about her and Celeste..

"you seems quiet" Michelle started to speaks, looking at Anntonia's eyes.

"oh, I-I'm just.. just, focusing on the movie" she lied.

Michelle thought for a second wondering what's the real reason is, and finally understood the situation by watching the movie.

"oh" Michelle thought feeling a bit hurt but remained calmly, not wanting to ruined the moment, but she couldn't stop thinking and and feeling it.

"you okay?" Anntonia began

"yeah, I'm all goods, just focus on watching" Michelle replied in mature way

Michelle think she have no rights to feel that way, since she has no rights to Anntonia.

"We're just friends right, haha, what are you talking about.." Michelle's thought.

That's when silence hits Michelle.

-

The movie ended well, but Michelle still in silent, as she was trying to erase that feeling.

"wow, that's good" Anntonia began, determining the movie.

"yeah" Michelle replied coldly.

"the time is running so fast, let's take our lunch" Anntonia continued.

"okay, where should we eat?"

"I don't know, let's walk for a while first, so we can find a good place to eat in"

"okay"

this time, Michelle didn't even bother to hold Anntonia's hand, and that's when overthink hits Anntonia.

"is she really okay?" Anntonia's thought confusingly.

she can't do anything but make her own move.

Anntonia wrapped her hand around Michelle's arm, and follows Michelle.

After a minutes of walking, they finally found a good eating place.

They sat down and look for something good to eat on the menu.

Anntonia keeps glancing at Michelle, and noticed that Michelle wasn't smiling that much anymore unlike earlier.

She just stop thinking of it, and gaslight herself that, maybe Michelle is just not in the mood or just hungry.

They eat so silently, having a bit awkwardness around.

Anntonia didn't enjoyed much because of their scenario, and still overthink about it.

-

After they finished their lunch, they just walk for a bit while since they don't know what to do next, especially the scenario of them a while ago is not giving (ay, charot wala lang akong maisip jan)

-

As the night waned, Anntonia requested to take a dinner in the yacht, just the two of them.

Michelle agreed and as they make their way there.

Michelle didn't hesitate to extend her hand on Anntonia since the passage towards the yacht are quite dangerous, because of the sea waves.

Anntonia hold Michelle hand, and they carefully got inside the yacht safely, as their food are already preparing on the table

———————————————————-