I'm sorry

Anntonia's POV

after a minutes ago talking to Michelle, I felt again the confusion of how I feel towards Michelle, I wanted to avoid her, because I don't want my feelings to get even more deeper, and I know that even if I tried, I know that Michelle love me as a friend, and she cannot reciprocate my feelings because she is just here for me to heal myself.

I know this is very wrong, but I know that if my feelings get deeper and deeper, it will hurt me again, I know I didn't deserve Michelle, she deserve so much more.

I made up my decision, I will avoid her until my feelings fade away, I'm sorry, Dee.

you deserve so much better, and I'm sorry if I can't even try to be better..

A couple of minutes, I hear my stomach, that's when I felt hungry too.

I think a little bit more thinking about Michelle if I should let her know that I'm about to eat.

But still I did not let her know, that's when I sneaked through the Kitchen and prepare my own food, I also prepared for Michelle's foods with water puting it to the table and leave it there as I grab my food and went to my room to eat.

I decided to have a last conversation to Michelle before I completely avoided her.

me:
-hey

@Dee
-heyyyy!! Do you need something?

me:
I prepared your foods already at the table. I'm not even hungry. I'm sorry I can't eat with you, but you have to eat what I prepared for you Dee, you have to eat, it's already late. I also have to go, I'm about to sleep, I'm just letting you know that.

I said, but it was not true.

@Dee
-Ann...

No replies

@Dee
-okay then, thankyou for that, will eat it na. Have a sleep well.

Still no replies.

————————-—

I'm done eating now, and already put my plates to the sink.

Michelle's POV

It's early in the morning now, I didn't sleep well, I was stuck thinking about Anntonia.

'Is she avoiding me or I was just assuming?'

I stood up from the bed and went to the bathroom to wash up my face, and get ready to go back to my hotel.

I'm done getting ready now, and let Rhian know that I will go home na.

After I went i to Rhian, I go to the guest room where Anntonia is.

I knocked through the door but I don't get any answers, so I just speaks towards the door just incase Ann is awake and just trying to avoided me.

"Hey, uhm I hope you're okay there, I'm sorry I cannot teach you how to cooked Adobo rn, I have to go back in my hotel. Ann, plss eat later okay? Not eating is not good for everybody. We'll I gotta go now, have a good morning. Goodbye." After I said that, I step back and leave.

Anntonia's POV

I woke up too early today, and didn't even dare to go outside.

Few minutes later, I heard a knocked on the door, and I know it was Michelle, Rhian always call my name before she knocks that's why I know it's not her.

I didn't even dare to open the door, pretending that I was still sleeping, not until I heard her voice.

Michelle's deep and soft voice.

""Hey, uhm I hope you're okay there, I'm sorry I cannot teach you how to cooked Adobo rn, I have to go back in my hotel. Ann, plss eat later okay? Not eating is not good for everybody. We'll I gotta go now, have a good morning. Goodbye." Michelle said and leave.

I felt my heart breaks when she said that she was leaving.

Why am I doing this to her? Letting her leave with no explanation.

I was regretting all the time, and locked myself in the room.

A few hours ago, when I hear Rhian's voice.

"Anntonia, are you okay there? We have to eat na" Rhian said as she was patiently waiting for my answer.

"Ri, I'm not hungry yet, I'll eat later, is that okay? I began hoping Rhian would agree.

"Hmm, sure but let me just know if you needed something, okay?

"okay, Ri" my short replies.

A few minutes ago, I received a messages from Michelle.

@Dee
- Ann, why aren't you getting out from your room?

-Rhian mentioned it to me, you did not also eat, plss tell me if you're really okay, I'm so worried about you, Ann, you started to act strangely, I don't know what I have done to you..

-you are making me confused..

-let's talked about this, please? :(

I did not even replied back, and just left her on read.

I'm sorry, Dee.

———————————————

omg, plss excuse my ungrammatical, inaantok nako, sorry na puro mali, but papunta na tayo sa exiting part, give me a few minutes to think lang muna, mag wwrite nako after I published this, tinapos ko lang tong part kasi mali mali yung grammar, and tinatamad nakong ayusin, but I assured you guys, mas maganda yung sunod. All love HAHAHAHA