jealous

It was currently 4:30 in the morning when Michelle's phone suddenly ring loudly and make her woke up.

She immediately tap every corner of their bed to find the phone that's ringing loudly. Until she finally found it, she rub her eyes before facing her phone.

There it was, Sam.. Sam is calling.

Sam is a friend of Michelle, but didn't Michelle know that Sam has this secret growing affection for her, It started when she found herself just staring at Michelle, and treating Michelle so much better than she treated others.

Cause when it comes to Michelle, she can't even say no, she is the exception.

Michelle pick up the phone, wondering why Sam is calling this early in the morning.

"Hey" Michelle's voice are deep and affected by her slept.

"where the hell are you right now?, I'm here at your hotel, and asked if you are here, but they said, you are not here, 3 days now." Sam worriedly and mix of anger stated on Michelle.

"just calm down, I am in vacation right now"

"then why are you there? With who?"

"Anntonia." Michelle hummed

"Again?"

"Why? Is there a problem?"

"oh.. nah, it's just, you make me worried.. but can I come there? Where were you guys?"

"Uhm" Michelle glance at Anntonia who is sleeping and she can only heard her breathing

"you can.. Boracay, where here" Michelle hesitated answer

"Okay, I'll be there I don't know when but if I can, I can go there tonight or tomorrow"

"Okay, whenever you want"

"Sorry for disturbing you, just suddenly got worried"

"no, I'm sorry, for not letting you know about this, we actually didn't even plan for this, it's just so happens when I got bored, and asked her if she wanted to accompany me here"

"Alright, I understand you"

"So? I have to go now, really need more sleep, just call me if you can come tonight, okay?"

"okay, love you, bye"

"I love you."

Anntonia woke up suddenly when she heard Michelle's voice, the only words she heard is "I love you" it hit her so hard wanting to know who she was talking to, her eyes burning with jealousy but she pretended as sleeping because she didn't want to interrupt Michelle.

After ending the call, Michelle put her phone away, as she again stared at Anntonia, started to brush Anntonia's hair gently with her hand.

While, Anntonia who is pretending, feel butterflies in her stomach when she felt Michelle hand, gently brushing her hair.

It just like, everytime Michelle touched her, she didn't even feel unsafe and uncomfortable, she felt safe and comfortable wanting more of her touches.

After a few minutes, Michelle then kissed Anntonia's forehead, as she said

"Good morning, baby" whispering on Anntonia's ear.

she started to lay down again, positioned her self as she hugged Anntonia, and close her eyes making her self fall asleep.

Anntonia on the other side, felt the soft lips of Michelle, as she also felt Michelle's hand hugging her waist, she sighed low and contented.

Their breathing is the only one can heard, as Anntonia also started to make herself back to sleep again.