Anntonia's unexpected confession

not UNTIL.. Max's birthday came...

Someone's POV

few hours later before Max party's start.

Michelle, are already preparing for Max upcoming events, it's currently 5:00 pm and she has 1hour  left to prepare.

Meanwhile, Rhian asked Anntonia if she wanted to come also.

"Ann, do you wanna come?" Rhian began.

"huh? where?" Ann asked confusingly.

"at Max birthday party" Rhian answer

"uhm, is she coming?" Ann state, pointing about Michelle.

"hmm, Michelle?" Rhian asked with confusion wondering why do Ann hesitate about Michelle.

"yes" Anntonia short replied.

"I guess, yes, hello she have to, it's her bestfriend's birthday. Why did you even asked?" Rhian said as she just staring at Anntonia.

Anntonia think for a few minutes, and decided to come with Rhian, because of the mix emotions that she's been feeling inside, the longing from Michelle, even just to see Michelle would make her feel better.

"alright, I'll come." Anntonia began to speak.

"Alright then, be ready na, it's already 5:10, we have to arrived there like about 6:10, even if that's already 10 minutes late haha." Rhian said as she smiled towards Ann and leave.

————————————————————

It was already 6:10, everybody arrived safely.

Rhian decided to look for Michelle, while Anntonia is just following Rhian's directions.

finally, Rhian founded Michelle.

"Dedee" Rhian shouted a bit so that Michelle could hear her.

Michelle familiarise the voice, that's when she turned around and look for Rhian.

But before Michelle meet Rhian's gaze, her eyes bring her towards Anntonia first.

Her heart beats faster seeing Anntonia.

She wanted to ran and hugged her as if she won't let her go again, but her body froze up and left her mind confused.

Michelle couldn't even take a step, and her gaze focused at Anntonia.

Anntonia also flicked her gaze towards Michelle as if she wanted to cry and say sorry to Michelle but she couldn't, she just stand straight and her eyes stunned towards Michelle.

"uhm are you guys okay?" Rhian began as she was in the middle of Michelle and Anntonia.

Michelle shake her head, and stared at Rhian.

"honeyyy" Michelle speak as she hugged Rhian, and not answering her question.

"Where's Max?" Rhian again spoke and looked around.

"she's at the bar station, maaga yung malalasing tamo, puntahan mo na don" Michelle answer.

"kilala mo naman yon, batak sa inuman. Ann, plss stay beside Dee okay, I will go to Max. Dee ikaw na muna bahala sakanya." Rhian spoke as she step forward and leave.

"jusko Rhian.." Michelle spoke watching Rhian leave.

Anntonia just glanced at Michelle wondering what Michelle said.

"so, are you coming with me? there's a lot of boys around here." Michelle spoke awkwardly and her gaze met Anntonia.

"are you really talking to me?" Anntonia spoke.

"obviously, why did you even asked that?" Michelle just stared at Anntonia.

Anntonia feels like melting in front of Michelle.

Just look at Michelle all eyes on Anntonia. sino bang hindi matutunaw jan?

"okay, I'll come with you" Anntonia said and glace at Michelle.

"okay then, let's go just follow me." Michelle said as she was bringing Anntonia to their table.

——————————————————-

lively evening, they found themselves at a bustling party, enveloped in the rhythm of pulsating music and lively conversation.

As the night wore on, Anntonia found herself indulging in one too many drinks, her inhibitions fading with each sip.

Michelle, always the attentive friend, noticed Anntonia's uncharacteristic behavior as she stumbled and slurred her words.

As concerned, Michelle guided Anntonia to a quieter corner, away from the throng of revelers.

"hey, stop drinking na. Are you okay you seem really out of it" Michelle asked, her brow furrowed with worry.

Anntonia's gaze flickered with unsteady emotions, her heart pounding with the weight of her unspoken affection for Michelle.

As the music pulsated in the background, Ann struggled to contain her emotions, her heart aching with the fear of ruining their friendship.

But as she tried to form coherent words, her drunken facade crumbled, and the truth spilled forth.

"Dee," Anntonia slurred as she leaned on Michelle for support, the alcohol fueling her courage.

"Ann?" Michelle just stared at Anntonia.

"I'm sorry" Ann began and met Michelle gaze.

"for what?"

"I know I hurt you, I just acted strage without even explaining you the real reason.."

"what reason, Ann?"

"Dee, I... I've developed feelings for you."

Dee's heart raced as she grappled with a mix of surprise and a surge of validation. Her long-kept sentiments for Anntonia found a flicker of hope in the midst of Anntonia's unexpected confession.

Even so, she masked her own feelings, choosing to conceal them beneath a veil of composure.

"Ann, you're drunk. I think we should talk about this when you're feeling better," Michelle suggested, trying to diffuse the intensity of the moment.

But Anntonia's emotions overflowed, the alcohol removing the barriers that held her feelings at bay.

"I know I'm drunk, but... I couldn't keep it to myself anymore," Anntonia admitted, her voice filled with raw vulnerability.

"I've been holding back for so long, and I just needed you to know."

Michelle's heart ached with the weight of her own unspoken emotions, but she remained silent, masking her own feelings to preserve their friendship.

"Ann, I had no idea. But I... I understand you.." Michelle assured her, her voice gentle and supportive.

Tears welled up in Anntonia's eyes as she grappled with the fear of rejection and the relief of finally sharing her secret.

"I'm so sorry, Dee. I never wanted to make things awkward between us," she murmured, her heart heavy with regret.

Michelle wrapped her arm around Ann, offering comfort and reassurance.

"You have nothing to apologize for, Ann. You're important to me, and we'll navigate through this together," she said softly, her gesture filled with compassion.