home

"hmm, you kinda look tired already, what do you want to do? Eat or sleep?" Michelle states as she stared at Anntonia who has already with tired eyes.

"I wanted to sleep, Dee" her voice almost whispered caused by the tiredness

"okay, will find some hotel first, hmm? you can take a nap on the car while I am driving to find some available hotel, is that okay?" Michelle said worriedly wanting to let Anntonia a good and better rest.

"yess dedee"

Michelle and Anntonia went to the car as Michelle rushing finding some available hotel.

Finally, Michelle found it.

She stared at Anntonia for a few seconds not wanting to wake her up, but needed to so she can have a better sleep.

"Hey, baby, I'm sorry but where here, sorry to bother you" Michelle soft voice gently waking Anntonia up.

Anntonia sighed and slowly start to open her tired eyes, and positioned herself

"are you really that tired, honey? I can carry you po" Michelle said patiently waiting for Anntonia's response.

"no, it's okay, I can handle this, no need to worry" she murmured

They got out of the car, as Michelle gently holding Anntonia's waist, while making their way through the hotel room.

The elevator ride was quite in silence, since the two woman was already tired.

-

They're already at their hotel room now, there's only one king bed there, with bathroom and small kitchen.

Michelle help Anntonia to positioned her to the bed, covering her with blanket, assuring that Anntonia would have a sleep well.

After that, Michelle lay in bed slowly next to Anntonia who is about to fall asleep again, as she also cover herself with blanket shared with Anntonia.

"Goodnight, baby" Michelle murmured at Anntonia, and readying herself to have a sleep, as well.

a few second before Michelle close her eyes, Anntonia face Michelle and began to spoke.

"Hey... I know you're already tired but, thank you Dee, thank you for doing anything for me without any hesitation, I owe you, and I don't even know what to do, to make it up to you.. All I know is that, I love you... So, have a good night, as well." Anntonia whispered as she leaned her head on Michelle's chest, feeling safe with her.

Michelle just smiled while her eyes close and hugged the woman who is on her chest, as she rub the woman's back, and spoke.

"I love you.. Now, sleep okay, no need to thank for.." Michelle murmured.

It didn't take long for them to fall asleep.

-

Have you guys ever thought? About being with someone like Michelle? A sunshine, safe and sound, and a steady place to let down your defenses..

It's like, loving that person is such a relief and safe..

It's like a 'home'.. A home that you can count on forever, leaned on whenever, and a home that you can go to, whenever the world betrayed you again.

Michelle's action and herself shouted the "You'll be safe here"

-

Just like Anntonia and Michelle..

Two roads interwined, but..

could the fate agree with the-

''At the right place, at the right time'?

Hmm.. We'll, never know.. (continue reading)

-

a light appeared on Michelle's face, causing her to wake up

while she slowly open her eyes, someone suddenly spoke

"Good morning, babyyyy" her voice are quite deep, as she lay beside her

She can feel woman's hand, hugging her, and eyes staring at her.

Michelle opened her eyes and saw the woman.. Anntonia, ofcourse.

"honey.. hi good morning" Michelle murmured cause by her slept

"I'm hungry, dedee" Anntonia pouted staring at Michelle, her hand are still hugging Michelle as if she won't let that go.

"Okay, should we order, or let's just eat outside?" as Michelle rub her eyes gently, while positioning herself to sit.

"Outside, especially I wanna know more about, Boracay, get up Dedee.." Anntonia's replied, and start to stood up, while pulling Michelle, so she can get ready, and find some place to eat on.

"okay okay, I'll get ready na" Michelle soft and deep voice, and gave Anntonia a smile.

"yay, I'll be here waiting for you okay"

"yes, madam"

Anntonia giggle, her eyes following Michelle who is already getting in the bathroom.

'Life is better with Michelle' Anntonia thought of herself.

-

"okay I'm ready, we gotta go, I know how hungry you are na" Michelle stated, after she finished preparing herself.

"that was fast, but anyways, okay let's go" Anntonia responded.

They held each other's hand, while making their way out of the hotel room, hotel rather.

-

"So, where should we go now, there's a lot of good foods here, and I'm sure you'll like it" Michelle began, as she look at Anntonia and look around

"I don't even know where to go, Michelle, you know it's my first time here, so take me wherever you wanted"

"Okay, what if let's just eat there, it's more nearer, so we can already eat, especially we didn't even eat last night, right" Michelle suggested, pointing her finger to 'Indigo Restaurant'

"yeah, we should"

they make their way to the restaurant, and finally ordered their food.

They talked a lot while eating enjoying each other's company, as if they were the only people there.

They don't even care what other people would think about them who is with the strength of laughter, the only thing they care is, they have each other, and they enjoyed being happy.

They began to eat, enjoying the view, and food.

As they finished their meal, Michelle paid the bill without even telling Anntonia who is already taking some money from her wallet

"Hey, here will pay for this" Anntonia spoke, extending the money to Michelle.

"too late" Michelle smirked

"This woman... I was gonna pay for that, how can I even make it up to you if you are doing this"

"no need to make it up with me, honey.. let's just go okay, we still have a lot to do" as
Michelle held Anntonia's hand and out of the resto.

"Should we do the jet ski ride??" Michelle suggested

"Gosh, I've been wanting to try that one, there's no way can skip that thing" Anntonia excitingly responded

"okay then, shall we?"

Michelle held Anntonia's hand while Anntonia also held Michelle's hand.

"We shall"

———————————————————-