A lies

At the yacht:

The two woman remains silenced, you can only hear the waves of ocean, and the cold air.

not until, the short haired woman, speaks

"hey, excuse myself, I'll be right there"

Michelle breaks the silence as she pointed a little spot on the yacht and started to make her way there without even waiting for Anntonia's answer

It made Anntonia silence again, and overthink more

'what did I do, Michelle..' Anntonia's thought, her eyes getting teary, as she messed with her fingers

while, Michelle over the spot, she crosses her arms, and began to think again, her mind full of unsaid thoughts and overthinking.

meanwhile, Anntonia stood up and didn't even hesitate to step forward and confront Michelle who is standing steadily with her arms crossed.

Anntonia take a deep breath before she begin the conversation

"you okay?" Anntonia began, her facing Michelle's back

Michelle hesitate, but still managed to answer

"I am okay." as she responded coldly, and still turned her back

"But you seems not"

"why not?"

"I can feel it.."

"how?"

"Michelle.." her voice cracked, and her hearts began to beats fast

"hmm"

Anntonia decided to make her move and immediately hugged Michelle from behind.

"you are making me overthink.." Anntonia again spoke

Michelle quite surprised, as she glances at Anntonia's hand on her waist

"please, don't leave me clueless.." this is when Anntonia's tears falls out, her voice cracking as she leaned her cheeks on Michelle's back.

Michelle heard Anntonia's sobs, her heart began to beat faster, and softened.

Michelle couldn't stand it anymore as
she positioned her self to face Anntonia, and held Anntonia's hand

"I'm sorry" Michelle replied, her voice are deep and soft looking at Anntonia's eyes, and began to wiped the tears of Anntonia with her cold hands

"It's hurting me, Michelle.. I don't even know what the reason is for you to acted that way" Anntonia stated, her tears are still falling

Silence hit Michelle, her heart again beats in not normal way, she hate seeing a person's cry, especially when she is the reason.

and especially when it comes to Anntonia..

Michelle hugged Anntonia, as she let Anntonia rest her head on her shoulder.

Michelle gave Anntonia a comfort rub at the back, to somehow stop crying.

"what did I do huh?" Anntonia again began, her head is still leaning on Michelle's shoulder, her voice has affected because of crying

"you did nothing, baby.. I hate seeing you cry, please I am sincerely sorry, it's just you know, my heart are too soft for it, especially the reason you cry was me.."

"It's because I'm not used to you being like that to me.. you know how overthinking I am, Dee"

"yes, and I'm sorry if I didn't even think before making those actions shits.."

"tell me what's the reason.." her voice began to steady and formal

Michelle froze and panicked inside, not knowing what to do, she didn't want to tell to Anntonia the truth

"huh" Michelle's mouth let one word out, pretending she did not heard the question from Anntonia

"what is the reason, for you to acted that way, hmm?"

"no it's just nothing, a business responsibilities.. it's just making me stress out.."

Michelle didn't even know what to say,  only 'A lies' came out of her mouth, wanting to take back what had she said.

"oh, you should tell me next time okay? I don't want you to suffer alone.."

-

'When nobody hears you scream, And I'll scream with you'

Oh to have your own "feel free to let things out here" the one who makes you feel "You'll be safe here" it's like a person that could makes everything better with just her words and comfort hugs.

If you have that person, you're lucky, keep her/him, love that person purely..

-

"you know what, let's eat okay? I know we're both tired.. let's have a dinner first and go back to our hotel so we can rest already.." Anntonia stated

"Yeah.. I'm sorry again, baby" Michelle gaze steady on Anntonia.

"it's okay, at least you made it clear.. just don't do it again.. it's breaking my heart.."

"I won't promise, but I'll try honey okay? Anything for you."

"Anything for me?"

"Anything for you, baby."

"okay, then."

They sat down and adjusted theirselves, their food was already served, as they began to eat.

Their hearts are more safe now, but Michelle's unsaid thoughts lingered in her heart..

-

After done eating, their eyes starting to get tired so they decided to go back to their hotel, and have a rest.

"Hey, I'm really tired Dee, let's go back to our hotel.." even Anntonia's voice are tired

"yeah, I think let's go back, it's too late nadin" Michelle responded as she help Anntonia stood up from the chair.

After they stood up, they look around for a few seconds, as they both take a deep breath, releasing the bad vibes out, and they step forward and leave.

-

At the hotel room

"what a tiring day, but at least I enjoyed it tho, but still you know haha.." Anntonia spoke, and let her body lay on the bed, as she opened wide her arms and let it rest for a second.

"yeah, I know" Michelle then lay besides Anntonia, her body are facing Anntonia, as her gaze focused on that tired girl.

Anntonia then positioned herself to also face Michelle.

"Shall we sleep now?"

"We shall.."

"Goodnight, then"

"Goodnight, baby" Michelle kissed Anntonia's forehead.

Anntonia sighed, and hugged Michelle, as their both let their body rest, and closed their eyes..

————————————————————

mag kaibigan pa ba yan? medjo halata na ha, pero sige lang. lagi ba naman sila in game, hayst, okay po.

Goodnight, everybody.. thankyou for patiently waiting!!

Don't forget to vote>>