CHAPTER 2

Merlin had her medium length hair which reached her shoulders tied up in a single pony tail as she saddled her horse after loading all of the knights' requirements for their training in the woods. Usually they chose a place closer to the castle as Arthur wanted to come back in time for lunch but this time Arthur marked a place on the map which was far than the usual.

 Usually they chose a place closer to the castle as Arthur wanted to come back in time for lunch but this time Arthur marked a place on the map which was far than the usual

Instead of the Darkling Woods Arthur told her to get their stuff to the White Mountains while the go ahead and prepare the camp.

"Why'd he chose a place this far!?" Merlin asked herself. She had been working as his servant for a week and by this point she had got used to the pressure of all the work Arthur dumped on her in one time.

She got used to his antics and fuss about everything. Arthur gave Merlin hundred things to do while telling her the hundred and first thing to work. Merlin used to enjoy teasing Arthur for being a food lover and the latter was helpless against her sass and sarcasm, once she even called him fat.

After covering the extra distance she arrived at the location only to find that there wasn't anyone there. Forget the base there wasn't a sign of any horses passing there or stopping. Merlin rod her horse around the area but didn't find them anywhere.

"Where are they?" She asked herself. "I hope that dollop head didn't send me here on purpose!"

What she didn't know was that there was something behind her and out of no where a arrow hit the tree next to her. The horse was immediately frightened and ran away leaving Merlin all alone there. Merlin turned around and prepared to fight without any weaponry and to her suprise three children around the age of eleven ran away from where the arrow came from but Merlin couldn't make out who they were exactly.

"Why are you'll running!?" She asked them.

"There's hunters!" One boy replied.

Without fearing Merlin went forward and saw a group of hunters taking a dead bear away and they also saw her.

"Have you seen two boys and a girl running away from here?" One of the hunters asked.

"No but the arrow you shot did scare my horse away." Merlin replied.

"Terribly sorry miss I suppose we could...."

"No it fine, my horse will be around here somewhere."

The hunters took the bear and went away while Merlin went back to the place she was before and moved a bush aside where the three children were hiding. Two boys and a girl. One of them was wearing some wired thing on his face but they were transperant and could see his eyes.

"What did y'all do?" She asked them with folded arms.

"Ah, we kinda landed on one of them." The other boy replied.

"Who even are you all? I've never seen you'll around here."

"My name's Harry Potter." The boy replied with the weird thing on his eyes.