CHAPTER 3

"Can I borrow this?" Merlin asked

"Ofcourse you can." Morgan replied. "It was given to me when we went to the fields. It was too tight for me. You know what...you keep it."

"Are you sure?"

"Ofcourse. I have countless dresses and gowns."

Merlin looked the dress. "Thank you."

"You're welcome.

"Merlin!" Arthur yelled.

"I gotta go." Merlin said and went out. "Thanks again!"

Before going to Arthur however Merlin teleported to her chamber in Gaius' chambers and kept her dress on her bed before teleporting back to the castle. Gaius came in the room hearing some footsteps in the chamber.

"Merlin." Gaius sighed when he saw that there wasn't anyone inside but he knew what happened.

In the meantime, Merlin knocked on Arthur's door and he did open the door after some time.

"Prepare my bath." He instructed.

Merlin removed her brown jacket and began to fill buckets of water in the tub while Arthur changed. She had finished pouring four buckets when Arthur said,
"Make sure it's warm enough."

Merlin didn't have any patience to go to the kitchen, warm the water, bring all the buckets back up again and Arthur will be even more inpatient so she cast a spell which other than making her eyes turn golden, made the water warm aswell.

As Merlin kept the empty buckets aside and prepared to go out to help Gwen, Arthur came out and put one foot in the water but screamed in pain and pulled it out.

"Owww! You bumpkin it's boiling!" He yelled.

"Boiling?" Merlin asked. She took one look at the water and realised that it was actually boiling. Arthur had to wait atleast for five minutes before jumping in. "Do you want more cold?"

"No it's fine. Go do the preperations. Many more guests other than Lady Vivienne will be attending."

Merlin left the chamber and went to the ballroom where she found even more flowers waiting to be kept in places. Gwen was with other servants and doing the work.

"Merlin, could you tie the flowers there?" Gwen asked.

"Sure thing." Merlin answered and got to work with everything and in some time she had finished tieing all the flowers tightly to their places. Morgan came in the ballroom to inspect the decorations as ordered by her father and to her it was perfect.

Meanwhile, Uther was getting even more afraid of what may happen in the future. He didn't want his son to marry the queen of dragons but he can't change destiny and he didn't even know who that girl was. He thought of a idea, he would fix Arthur's marriage with Lady Vivienne and the person who tries to stop the marriage would know who that girl is and he can kill her.