Page Twenty : New Years Orgasms : Mature Content

𝓚𝓪𝓽𝓼𝓾𝓴𝓲...

I was definitely surprised to see that Izuku had set things up the way that he did...from the moment that I made It through the door...until the moment I sat in my seat beside him...I couldn't help but chuckle at how adorable he was being...face flushed a majestic shade of red...and then there were his soft plump lips...pink and coated with juices from the oysters he made for dinner.

I grabbed the last oyster that's was sat on the plate between us before planting It between my own lips...Izuku's eyes followed my hands until his eyes met my own...he blinked once and then twice before pushing his plate away and standing from his seat...I hummed softly when I noticed him squeezed his legs together...he thought that he was being subtle about his actions...but I've caught on.

~~

After we finished the dinner that my omega prepared for us...we found ourselves cleaning dishes in the kitchen (Courtesy of me)...Izuku was unhappy about It but tried not to show his discomfort...on the outside I kept my expression straight...but on the inside I was chuckling at how adorable he was acting...he had a whole thing planned out for us this evening but I was stalling...well to him I was stalling.

~~

Now that everything was cleaned and put back in place I pulled Izuku into my arms and placed my nose against his scent glands...I could smell that his heat was just at It's peak...I smiled before running my nose over his chin until our lips were touching "Dinner was delicious love...what did you have planned for dessert?" I asked while dragging my hands down his back...I went a bit lower before settling on his twitching hips.

I smiled with glee when he lowered his eyes and moved his face towards the living room...I lifted a brow while following his line of sight...he seemed to be looking at the box that he'd pulled out of the entryway closet where we keep our coats...I looked at him before looking back at the medium sized box "...What's inside?" I asked before meeting his lidded eyes once again.

He licked his swollen plump lips before trying to clear his throat "I-I had place an order online awhile ago...for condoms...since you always seemed to forget to buy them...I also had them custom-made to fit your size specifically...and they're themed as well..." I felt my jaw drop as he explained the contents of the mystery box.

I couldn't speak nor could I move "Kacchan...please say something..." he whispered softly...I couldn't seem to get my mind to function while processing this new information...but at the same time I felt my body buzzed with want as I crashed our lips together and began to kiss Izuku senseless...I pushed forward until his back hit the kitchen island...I was all kisses and bites as I lifted his shirt before working to remove the tight legging that seemed to be sticking to his luscious thighs like a second skin.

My hips jerked forward as I pulled his nude body close and attempted to devour him whole...he place his hands on my chest and pushed me back a bit while pulling away from our kiss "Box...bedroom" he gasped for air while trying to speak but he wasn't any better them me at the moment so...he went to turn around so he could leave the kitchen but I wasn't done with him...my eyes landed square on his scrumptious bottom.

I grabbed his hips and maneuvered him until his quivering chest was flat against the islands surface...I licked my canines once before squating low enough until my face was heighten with his round ass cheeks...I could smell the slick and pre-cum that was leaking out of his thick cunt...I tried to keep myself focused and sane I really did...but I'm but so strong...especially when It comes to him.

With one more quick lick to my lips...I dived right in...I lapped up his slick like I was a starving man and He was my last meal...I gripped his thighs and pulled him back so I could thrust my tongue in deeper...I could feel him trembling and throbbing as he fucked himself on my tongue...his legs shook when I let my hand find It's way towards his front...I moved his legs open more so I could find exactly what I was searching for...and like magic...my fingers found his swollen clitoris.

~~

I placed my coated fingers into my mouth as I stood...I eyed Izuku who was still laid out on the island...his body withered and trembled as he basked in his orgasm...I smirked before stepping back a bit "Now we can grab that...and head to the bedroom..." I spoke low and deep knowing exactly what It did to him...he tried to lift his head back to look at me...I rubbed my hand over his back before placing my arms under his legs and around his back...successfully lifting him into my arms.

He looked so debauched and sated with his eyes closed and his lips parted...his tongue slightly peaking through...I smirked with pride...once we made It to our room I laid him down before making my way back out into the living room...I approached the coffee table slowly before grabbing the white box with cut tape marks...I walked into the kitchen and grabbed a knife...using It to cut the box open...when I did I had to hold in my laugh...he really told the creators to design the damned things just as my hero suit is.

~~

After getting what I needed and turning the lights out in the kitchen and family room I made my way back to the bedroom...Izuku was sitting up with his hands buried in the sheets...he looked so dazed and unhappy causing me to chuckle once again "I'm back baby..." I crooned while sitting the box down on the bed beside him and placing my hands upon his flushed cheeks.

He lifted his face until our lips touched softly...I hummed before deepening the kiss and pushing him onto his back...causing myself to land between his thighs...I could feel his hips jerking and trembling as I rotated my own and grounded my dick against him "Hurry Kacchan..." he whined and whimpered until I removed my pants with haste...I was just about to thrust forward when my foot kick what we needed.

I sat up and grabbed one of the many packets...I turned It over in my hand a few times admiring how It was designed and how large It was compared to a normal condom "Made specifically to fit me huh?" I asked before looking up...I damned near dropped It...Izuku had started without me...he had two of his danty fingers knuckles deep inside of his slicked up cunt...I smirk deviously before opening the orange and green wrapper and securing my angry dick.

I slowly and carefully removed his hand from in between his legs before centering myself on top of him...I leaned down and capturing his parted lips...his eyes were closed and his hips wouldn't stop moving...I swallowed his moans and mewls the moment I finally (Fucking Finally) thrusted forward...I hissed at how good he felt...I watched his eyes roll back and his face turned a beautiful shade of pink.

~~

I made love to Izuku well into the night...I peaked at the clock on the wall and noticed that It was passed midnight "Happy New Years Love" I whispered against Izukus ear as I thrusted into his pussy...causing my cock to drag against his wall slowly...I wrapped my arms around his waist tight and held him as I fucked him deep and dominating...just the way he likes.

The room was filled with our moaned and mixed pheromones causing both of our heads to feel a bit fuzzy...I opened my eyes and hummed as I watched Izukus skin connect with my own with each thrust...I buried my hand inside of his soft curly hair and pulled as I latched onto his scent glands...I lapped up the sweet oil while driving my knot deeper inside of Izukus cunt.

His back arched as his third orgasm ripped through him...his inside squeezed and sucked me in...I was sure that the condom was going to end up getting lost up there somewhere with how much he was pulling me in...I felt his hand on my arm before he began begging for me to mark him...I smiled while sliding my tongue against his glands...my canines were aching for this moment...as soon as I bit into Izukus neck I felt everything shift...I knew from that moment on...that I was finally doing something right.

~~

𝓛.𝓢