001 - Assholes With Coffee

♡University (n.)- A place where the dumb become dumber, and the smart.. follow the dumb.

Covering her face with a pillow, Naomi was annoyed with her best friend Jinx who was trying to drag her out of bed after breaking into her dorm at 7 a.m. when their lectures start at 9 a.m.

"Let me sleep 5 more minutes!"

Naomi complained into her pillow and Jinx fell on top of her, earning a painful groan from Naomi.

"I wanna go get coffee! Get up! Wakey-wakey!"

Naomi hit Jinx with the pillow that was covering her face and she sat up, pushing her thick navy blue wolf cut out of her face.

"Why do you insist on coffee every Wednesday morning, knowing I wanna sleep in because it's my late start day?"

Jinx crossed her arms and sat crisscrossed in front of the Grinch-looking Naomi. She took a deep breath and she spoke.

"Because we never get to see each other throughout the day. You have morning classes, I have afternoon classes and by the time you get done with your classes, I'm starting mine so it's only fair that on Wednesday... we get coffee together in the morning"

Jinx did have a good argument that Naomi couldn't argue against. She finally gave in and threw her covers off of her body, earning a little round of applause from Jinx.

"You have no idea how happy I get when you finally get out of bed in the morning Naomi"

Naomi waved Jinx off. She got up and walked to her dresser drawers and spent 5 minutes finding an outfit to wear.

"Hurry!"

Jinx complained and earned a death glare from Naomi who walked to the bathroom and did her morning routine. She washed her face and did her skincare which didn't take long. She brushed her teeth and brushed her hair, putting in little curls that went in an up motion.

She then got dressed in her outfit and she came out of the bathroom, grabbing a pair of black and white Converse and black combat boots she held them up.

"Boots or flats?"

Naomi asked and Jinx pointed at the black and white Converse.

"Converse?"

"Yeah!"

Jinx said and Naomi nodded in approval

Jinx said and Naomi nodded in approval. She leaned against the wall and put her shoes on, tying them tight just to keep them on her feet.

"Are you ready yet?"

Naomi nodded silently as she grabbed her black backpack with a bunch of chains and pins on the back. She put her backpack on and walked towards her door, grabbing her keys she opened the door, and three boys ran by as she stepped out, nearly trampling over her.