013 - To My First

That next morning Jeno sighed and he rolled over to his side to look at the naked, sleeping Naomi next to him.

He felt like he fucked up more by sleeping with her that previous night but she didn't exactly say no to him either.

Jeno was getting mixed signals from Naomi and it was confusing the poor player.

He brushed the back of his hand against Naomi's cheek, making her nose scrunch up in annoyance as she shuffled closer to Jeno.

Jeno did care for Naomi. Sometimes he just didn't know how to express it to her.

Jeno sighed and pulled her into his embrace and he held her like that for a while before he finally planted a kiss on her forehead. A long, loving kiss to his first love.

Jeno finally got up and he got dressed. He was about to put his shirt on when he turned around to see Naomi was finally awake.

Naomi seemed more focused on finding her shirt and she sighed when she couldn't and she looked at Jeno with a pout on her lips. Jeno turned his back to her for a minute before he turned to Naomi, climbing onto her bed and he put his shirt over her head.

"You probably need this more than I do right now"

Naomi looked up at Jeno who put his hand on the back of her head and pulled her close to kiss her forehead again.

"Where are you going?"

Naomi asked and Jeno shrugged as he got off her bed and put on his hoodie.

"I don't know... shower, hangout around campus"

"Will you come and see me again?"

"Do you want me to?"

Jeno asked and Naomi climbed out of bed to stand in front of Jeno. She leaned up and pressed a soft kiss to Jeno's lips, one to which he responded.

"Why wouldn't I? We need to talk anyways"

Jeno frowned a bit and nodded. Talking usually never meant anything good for Jeno.

"It's not bad"

Naomi suddenly said and placed her hands on Jeno's chest.

"I promise..."

Jeno suddenly pulled Naomi into a hug and he hugged her tight.

"Just text me"

Jeno said softly and placed another kiss on Naomi's forehead before he left her dorm.

Naomi turned around quickly grabbed her phone and texted Jinx to come over in an hour while she took a shower and got dressed

Naomi dried her hair and paced around her dorm until Jinx burst in with wide eyes.

"I have news for you!"

The two girls said in sync and they both gasped. Jinx slammed the door behind her. Naomi grabbed two sodas from her mini fridge and they got comfortable on her bed as they started talking.

"You go first!"

Naomi said and Jinx clapped her hands together opened her drink and took a sip before she started talking.

"Okay! So... Jaemin and I kissed!"

Naomi squealed and kicked her feet in the air. Jinx has never seen her best friend act like this so there was something up, especially with those hickeys on her neck.

"It was two nights ago, Jaemin walked to take me for ice cream because he knows I love ice cream, it's like my favorite dessert in the world and I've never had ice cream so much in my life until I started talking to Jaemin, anyway, we kissed on the bike trail, the short cut back to campus and he asked me to be his girlfriend"