005 - Looking Past Differences

That next morning came, Naomi didn't have classes that day so she spent her morning sleeping with Jeno's hoodie on.

It's not that she liked it or anything, it was a comfy hoodie and it put her to sleep. No, it doesn't help her case either.

Naomi groaned and rolled over onto her stomach. She opened her eyes groggily and she sighed.

"Why do the good dreams always come to an end so fast...?"

Naomi asked aloud in a very groggy morning voice. She flipped over onto her back and sat up, grabbing her phone from under her pillow and she checked it to see a couple of messages from a few different people, one being unknown to her.

2 new messages from Yuta-Chan 💖

3 new messages from Nana 🫶✨️

5 new messages from Jinxie 🥰😇❤️

1 new message from ***-***-****

Yuta-Chan 💖 -

Yuta-Chan 💖
I enjoyed seeing you again yesterday imouto! 8:54 A.M.

I hope you slept well and when we see each other again, I'll bring you a gift! 8:55 A.M.

Imouto-Chan!!! 🥺🥰
Oh yeah! I appreciate that you met with Sicheng to come see me but it upset me that you didn't tell me you were coming from Japan to see me!!! 😡 10:45 A.M.

Nana 🫶✨️ -

Nana 🫶✨️
Good morning Naomi! 6:33 A.M.

I hope you slept a lots after practice! 6:33 A.M.

Jeno, Jinx, and I are going out to the carnival later, would you like to join us? 7:14 A.M.

Naomi 😇/😈
If Jeno's going then you can count me out. 10:53 A.M.