012 - Skateboard

Thursday morning rolled around too fast and her all-day date with Jeno that Naomi's been dreading all week.

Naomi rolled around in her bed until she finally sighed and sat up.

Jeno has been on Naomi's mind nonstop since they talked on Monday.

"Am I falling for a toxic guy? That's not on my agenda"

She said as she got out of bed and walked over to her dresser to pick out an outfit when her phone buzzed. She turned her head and saw the screen lit up with Jeno's name.

Naomi bit down and tugged at her lip piercing she got last week and she sighed, walking back over to her phone and she picked it up and opened the message.

Jeno 🙄 -

Jeno 🙄
Meet me at the skate park 12:34 P.M.

Naomi 🤮
Will do 12:46 P.M.

Naomi sighed and closed their messages before she went to the bathroom and got ready for her and Jeno's so-called date if you can even call it that.

Naomi mentally smacked herself and she came out of the bathroom after getting ready. She grabbed her earbuds, and keys and headed out to the skate park which ironically used to be one of her favorite places growing up to go with her brother.

When Naomi finally reached the skate park, she scanned it to find that annoying white-haired boy she called Lee Jeno.

Naomi walked over with her old skateboard in hand and Jeno looked up from his phone he stood up from where he was sitting, towering over the 5'8 girl by a 2-inch difference in height compared to her and Jinx.

"You know how to skateboard?"

Naomi looked at her skateboard and then back at Jeno with an annoying look.

"No... I didn't come here growing up and skateboard all the time, no shit I know how to skateboard"

Jeno chuckled at Naomi's attitude and he pointed a finger at her.

"Careful with what you say to me, I won't be so nice... come on"

Jeno used his foot to flip up his skateboard and he grabbed it before getting a running start and he was off on his skateboard.

Naomi shook her head and she followed after and down into one of the pits.

She flipped her skateboard in all different directions, surprising herself that she still had it in her to skateboard after years of not doing it.