014 - Spring Beach

Naomi and Jinx spent most of their day together. One day they got to finally spend together without Jeno and Jaemin. It felt like old times for the girls. They drank coffee and talked about how their professors suck.

Naomi was always smiling at her phone. She never did that unless Yuta messaged her. Now she had a new reason to smile every day.

Jinx was very happy to see how happy her best friend was when she brought something up.

"What about instead of us going home again and wasting more money, we go to that beach house for spring break that you said your mom owned?"

Jinx suggested and Naomi looked up from her phone and a smile formed on her lips.

"I still have the key... what if we took the boys with us?"

Naomi asked as she turned her full body attention to Jinx who nodded.

"I can get drinks and you get snacks and the boys can get whatever else. I'll make a group chat!"

Jinx exclaimed as she made the said group chat and messaged the first

Jinx -
Guys! Naomi and I had the best idea for Spring break!!!

Seen by Jeno, Jaemin, and Naomi.

Jeno -
???

Jaemin -
What's this all about so suddenly?

Naomi -
Okay! So... my mom owns this nice four-bedroom beach house, two stories, everything you can imagine.

Jeno - A beach house?

Naomi - What? Do you not like that idea?

Jaemin - I like that idea!!!

Jinx - C'mon Jeno, it won't be all that bad... it'll give us all a chance to get away from uni for a little while, even if it's just for a week.

Naomi - Please, Jeno...?

Naomi stared at her phone for what seemed like an eternity. She was worried that Jeno was gonna turn down the idea of going to a beach house for Spring break. She opened hers and Jeno's chats to see Jeno beat her to chats first.

Jeno-Yah 💘

Jeno-Yah 💘 -
I'm sorry... I should've messaged the group back first...

I love the idea of spending Spring break with you at the beach...

I just feel bad for not answering so soon, Jaem and I are at a late practice today.

Mimi ❤️‍🔥 -
Don't be sorry Jeno...

I just had to confirm... and I do understand if you're tired.

I'm excited to see you soon...

Jeno-Yah 💘 -
I am too Mimi...

Mimi ❤️‍🔥 -
Mimi?

That's a new name!

Let me guess...

Nao-Mi!

Mi?

Mimi!

Jeno-Yah 💘 -
Mhm~

I gotta go...

I'll see you when I can

Muah!

Mimi ❤️‍🔥 -
Muah!

Naomi smiled she put away her phone and looked at Jinx who seemed very suspicious as to why her face was red.

"Can I help you?"

"Uh well... my best friend is in love... I wanna know when she and the guy are gonna get together?! You two love each other!"

Naomi scoffed and lightly pushed Jinx with a smile on her face.

"Don't be so full of it... he could just be playing me.."

There Naomi was, putting her walls back up so she didn't get hurt by Jeno again.

Jinx frowned and sighed, getting up and clearing her throat.

"Hey... I'll come by later yeah? I have to go finish an assignment"

Jinx lied through her teeth and Naomi simply sent her off.

She ran down the stairs and to the boy's dormitory where she went knocking on Jaemin's dorm door.

Jaemin was sitting at his desk when he heard the door. He perked his head up and he smiled when he realized who it was.

"Come in!"

Jaemin hollered out and Jinx opened his door went inside and closed the door.

"Naomi's birthday is during spring break, I wanna get her brother down here to meet us at the beach house for her birthday and... I genuinely wanna do something special for her because she doesn't like to celebrate her birthday"

Jinx spoke swiftly and fast. Jaemin couldn't keep up. He stood up and stood in front of Jinx, holding her arms to her sides and he smiled softly.

"Let me do the planning, I've known Naomi our entire lives and she's not hard to plan for"

Jinx smiled and hugged Jaemin tightly, not letting go until she finally did.

"You are a lifesaver, Nana..."

Jaemin showed off his pearly white and leaned down, putting a kiss on Jinx's forehead.

Spring break came around and the four uni students were on the way to their destination. They were blasting music while making jokes.

Jaemin was driving while Jinx made Naomi sit in the front seat with Jaemin because she was planning with Jeno for Naomi's birthday which was only a few days out now.

"I have so many plans for us, we have to go to the beach, have a bonfire, do karaoke-"

Naomi went on with her list and Jeno tuned out everything else just to listen to Naomi's sweet voice.

That was until Jinx smacked his face lightly.

"I'm leaving you and Jaemin in charge because you two know people who know people who know Naomi"

Jeno nodded and he sighed.

"I don't know... what if she gets mad?"

 what if she gets mad?"