003 - The Feeling is Mutual

"Are you crazy? No way in hell I'd ever do that dance with you"

Naomi said to Jeno who showed her a very sensual couple dance and he smirked at her.

"The feeling is mutual doll~"

"Don't call me that"

Jeno smirked more in the direction of Naomi before he spoke.

"What? Don't call you what? Don't call you? That?"

"Don't be stupid! Don't call me doll!"

Naomi yelled out and she slapped Jeno's shoulder. He looked at her and raised an eyebrow before shoving the laptop into her lap.

"You pick then if it's that big of a deal to you"

"Excuse me?"

Jeno held his hand out to gesture towards the laptop.

"Pick a fucking dance.."

Jeno said through his gritted teeth and Naomi clenched her jaw. Taking a deep breath she closed her eyes for a minute before she started scrolling through videos, finding one she liked.

"How about this one?"

Naomi asked and Jeno looked at the time before panic set in. Not just with the dance but how they spent hours arguing, he didn't realize how close basketball practice was.

He grabbed his laptop from Naomi and he closed it quickly and he stood up before rushing out of the room.

Naomi was confused. Did Jeno have something against the dance she chose? She shrugged it off.

"Good riddance asshole"

Naomi said and she stood up, brushing herself off. She looked at one of the mirrors in the dance studio and she held her hips in between her hands.

She was remembering hers and Jeno's walk to the dance studio earlier.

~~~

"Asshole!"

Naomi yelled out as she ran after Jeno who kept on walking ever so casually.

Naomi finally caught up to Jeno but of course, there was a lift in the floor that caused Naomi to trip.

Jeno saw this and grabbed her wrist to pull her back up but instead, he went down with her.

Naomi was lucky not to hurt her back because of her backpack. She was lucky she didn't ever need her laptop so it wasn't in her bag.

Naomi opened her eyes and saw Jeno was on top of her and they just... stared at each other.

Their bodies and faces are close. Naomi cleared her throat and pushed Jeno away before she stood up and brushed herself off.

The two looked at each other before they both spoke in sync.

"Are you okay?"

Naomi let out an embarrassed laugh while Jeno let out a dry chuckle.

"You hit that bump, I just got pulled down, I'm fine"

Jeno said as he stood up he grabbed his backpack and opened it to make sure nothing was broken, especially his laptop.

Naomi sighed and scratched the back of her head.

"My backpack broke my fall so... I'm fine"

Jeno looked at her before he closed his bag and continued walking. Naomi threw her hands in the air and scoffed before she followed Jeno again.

~~~

Naomi scoffed, looking at herself in the mirror now.

"He probably thinks you're weird"