008 - Best Friend In Need

Naomi didn't have any classes for the next couple of days. She spent most of her time practicing her and Jeno's dance alone in her dorm, crying and eating ice cream.

She got her period too for the cherry on top of it all and she's been ignoring every message Jeno sent her. Scratch that. She's been ignoring everyone's messages.

It got to the point where Jinx burst in and she saw Naomi crying on her bed, watching a movie with an ice cream bucket in her hands.

"Naomi"

"Go away..."

Naomi said through her tears and her sobs got louder for whatever reason.

Jinx sighed and walked over to her bed and she laid down next to Naomi and took a glance at the romance tragedy movie she was watching. She grabbed the remote and turned it off, finally gaining Naomi's attention.

"You know I care about you right?"

Jinx asked and Naomi nodded as a response.

"Are you okay recently? I haven't seen you since we got ice cream three days ago"

Jinx took the bucket of ice cream away from Naomi and put it on her nightstand, grabbing ahold of Naomi's hands. She watched as the girl's eyes glossed over with tears again and she started crying again.

"I don't know what to do Jinx... I feel so jealous... I saw Jeno and a girl making out and I haven't been able to stop crying since..."

Jinx sighed with disappointment. She knew this was gonna happen, but she failed to warn Naomi after Jaemin warned Jinx.

She pulled Naomi in for a hug and held her there for a while as the girl cried uncontrollably.

"You like him, Naomi... I know you won't ever admit it but you like him and you're jealous to the point of heartbreak..."

Naomi shook her head and pulled away from the hug, looking at her best friend.

"I think... I think I love him, Jinx... I love Lee Jeno... he kissed me when we were in the Ferris wheel... he said no strings attached"

She wailed and fell back into her best friend's arms and continued to cry over Jeno. It wasn't healthy but she needed her best friend in need right now. That's all she wanted to do. She needed someone to talk to and Jinx understood her cry for help by Naomi not responding to her messages.

"What you need right now to take your mind off of this situation is a walk and a cup of coffee"

Jinx petted Naomi's hair and stood up. She walked over to Naomi's dresser and got her clothes to wear.

"Here, go get dressed, and for the love of god, take a shower Naomi, I know you haven't even gotten up"

Naomi sniffled and she finally got up, taking the clothes from Jinx and she went to shower, seeing how much of a mess she was.

~~~

After her shower, she styled her hair and got dressed. She didn't bother with makeup and she came out.

 She didn't bother with makeup and she came out