Chapter 1

Hello~ if you reading this and ain't a friend of mine then I released this.
One thing before it starts, some warnings.
There's some graphic stuff and abuse in this first chapter. Later on there is flash backs as the character is traumatized. There will be smut in the future cause I'm a hoe for Alastor.
Acesxuality is a spectrum~

So read at your own disgrssion.

And thank you for reading.

~------------------------~

(3rd person)

You were in the kitchen with (s/n) making dinner. Humming a tune as you stared the soup. Saying with (s/n) on their hip. Occasionally dipping him and making him giggle. The sound brought a smile to your face. He was the only light in your life at the moment.

When dinner was nearly done, you set (s/n) down in his high chair at the table. Walking back into the kitchen the front door open and closed. (Hus/n) soon walked into the kitchen smelling the air.

"Welcome home darling" you said turning to him. "Are you making chicken and Lemon soup?..." He said gruffly.

You looked towards him, confused. "Yes, since it's Friday so I thou-" abruptly (Hus/n) slammed you against the counter. "I thought I told you, that your not allowed to make soup." His grip tightened around your arm, that will bruse later.

"You are useless, you know that right?" he said roughly. You slightly winced at his tone knowing what's to come.

He grabbed your arm even harder and dragged you other to the stove. His eyes sparked with anger as he looked at the stove top. (Hus/n) Pushed your arm against the hot stove. You screamed a gut reaching scream as it burned the top of your forearm. (Hus/n) just snickered letting go, watching you fall to the floor craddling your arm, letting out small sobs.

(S/n) could be heard crying in the dining room. "I bring the money in and this is how you repay me," he gestures to the pot "by making SOUP?!" He screamed down at you. "Please..." You whimpered. (s/n) still crying and now screaming. (Hus/n) tsked at you and walked away.

You sat there on the floor for a second before getting up and putting your arm under the tap, squrming and whining in pain as the cold water cooled the burn. "I'll be with you in a second (s/n)" you said, voice shaking.

Once it had cooled you tended to it, putting some cream and a bandage on it. Once covered you went over to the dining room to calm (s/n) down, (Hus/n) was in there. Taunting (s/n). Shouting at him. "You were a mistake! You were never planned, little brat."

Something in you snapped. You opened a draw and picked out the first thing. "Stop talking to him that way" you spoke. He looked up at you and smirked. "Oh yeah what are you gonna do about it, whore" he spat, grabbing (s/n) by the arm and pulling him. Making him scream and cry even more.

Everything he'd ever done coming to the surface. Everything word he spoke, every time he hit you. It make you boil inside. All the anger, the frustration coming out.

"I'll kill you..."

You startled him for a second, but that was over quick. He set (s/n) down onto the floor and walked over to you. "Oh yeah? Do it then?" He was right in your face as he spat at you.

"Oh wait, your a coward. Your useless. You won't kill me." He leaned in and grabbed your arm that was burnt.

You didn't even flinch as the knife plumited into his chest.
His eyes went wide as you pulled the knife back out, blood soaking his nice white shirt. He Stubbling back "you bitch" he spat, trying to reach for you. You brought the knife back and stabbed him again. He gasped as you did it again. Making him drop to the floor. You followed, just continually stabbing him in the chest. He nice crisp white shirt now red. You took a step back, looking at what you had done.