Chapter 18

I'm sorry~
It's taking me longer to get these chapters out, life being doing shit to me man xD

I also just realised how rugged my version of Alastor is xD
~------------------------~

As you walked into the cafe John sped walked over to you and Sally.

"You two alright?" He asked, hugging sally. "We are fine, just a little shaken." Sally reassured, taking his hand in hers.

You just stood there, brain just shut off. Not fully absorbing what just happened.

"I-im going up to my apartment." You spoke, a little more than shaken. You gripped your bags and begun walking away.

"Alright darling, call me if you need anything!" Sally shouted, you just nodded and headed upstairs to your place.

~

You opened the door and closed it behind you with a sigh. Walking over to the kitchen, you set down all the bags onto the island. Leaning against it, you looked out at your apartment.

Everything just not seeming real but it was.

He tried to get you.

He tried to take you...

But Alastor was there, like he said he would. He 'protected' you and Sally.

(Exhus/n) will try it again at some point. He is relentless, if he wants something or someone he'll get it. You knew what he was like. Dated him for 3 years then was married for 4. You knew him better than anyone. He definitely was going to try again, hopefully Alastor will be there again to save you.

You shook the thoughts away and started putting away the things you brought today.

Firstly you put away the food you brought. Some ramen noodles and soup in the cupboard. Then the alcohol you brought and some other drinks into the fridge. That was 1 out of the 4 bags you had.

You picked up one with some plush stuff in and set it on the sofa. Taking out a fluffy blanket, you set down on the sofa where you like to sit. Just for later on when your in here. You also set down a new pillow.

"Maybe I should put that in my room..." You whispered to yourself, humming a little. The humming distracted you a little.

Something in the corner of your eye caught your attention. when you properly looked at it, it was gone. Now you felt like you were being watched. You looked around sceptical, slowly turning. You turned to your kitchen, looking at the fridge.

In the shadows of the fridge, 2 red eyes stared at you. You jumped a little, making eye contact with it. It didn't move or blink, just stared.

You waved at it, hoping to get something in return. The eyes turned to the side, like it was tilting it's head at you. It was kinda adorable but also freaky.

Knock knock

The noise starteled you a little. You placed a hand over your heart to calm it.

Knock knock

You blinked at the door, confused as too who was at there. You looked towards the shadow, he was staring at you still. You shrugged and walked over to the door, opening it.