Chapter 16

Btw, the music isn't really chosen for any reason, just that Im listening to it at the time I want to put a song in xDD.
Well apart from the first 3 in this story, they were intentionally put in.

Also, sorry it's been a week since my last update. Had a little writers block with the end of this one.

Anyway on with it, cause I left you on a cliffhanger. Hehehe

~------------------------~

Both of you froze at the sudden shout. Alastor pulled away from you and turned to look towards the window. As he moved away from you, you grabbed a pillow and put it in your lap. Your trousers feeling the effects of his teasing, you didn't want him to see it.

You watched him walk over to the window and look out. He leaned against the wall next to it and opened it.

"Alastor! What's taking you so long?!" The person shouted again. You heard him growl a little, obviously frustrated.

You decided to stand up, picking up the glasses, and walk over to the kitchen. You emptied out the glasses and cleaned them, trying to distract yourself. Trying to ground yourself.

"That's none of your business Vaggie!" You heard him shout back. Vaggie? The white haired lady from the commercial.

After you put the glasses away you turned to him, leaning on the counter. The island blocking the view of your bottom half. You watched him convers with her throught your window. The effects of your previous experience fading away, you now well aware of what was going on.

"Alastor." You spoke up, crossing your arms across your chest. He growled a little again and turned to you. "I think you should go." You said, sighing a little.

"No more questions my dear?" He said, walking over to the kitchen island. You heard the person outside start shouting again. "No and it seems like your needed elsewhere." You gestured towards the window.

He sucked air throught his teeth, "something wrong my dear?" He said, leaning on the counter. "Yes, everything is wrong." You said pushing off the counter and walking towards the island.

"What do you mean?" He questioned, a small smirk on his face. Seeing that made you growl a little, irritated that he'd try and pull that card.

"You know what I mean. Teasing me to get what you want. It won't work because I'll always snap out of it." You said pointing at him, your brows furrowed.

His face relaxed into it's normal smile and he let out a sigh. "I know your games, already been warned." You narrowed your eyes at him, almost daring him to try something again.

"Let me tell you something my dear." He said, fixing his tie a little. "I normally don't like that kind of stuff." He sighed and rolled his eyes. "That was new, and dare I say fun, To watch you melt like that." He gestures towards you, mostly your lower half. His words shocked you a little.

"And I'm supposed to believe you?" You leaned closer, face showing nothing but unease. Still not 100% trusting him.

"Yes, my dear. Because that's the truth. I don't see any use for such activities." You stared at him, a little shocked. You thought about it for a second. There was no way he doesn't like that kind of stuff, he was a natural at it.