Chapter 14

Hewo~

Firstly, HOLY FUCK 3K VEIWS
Thank you so much, I didn't expect this xD

Secondly, please be patient with the next few chapters as I hit a little writers block. I know where I want this story to go, it's just the getting there im having problems with. And normally I like to have 2 - 3 chapters in drafts. I will try to shit them out as I go. I also aim to get at least 2000 words per chapter.

Again, thank you for reading, I ligit never thought it would get this much attention.

~------------------------~

"(Y/n)~" you heard from the front door. You turned to see Sally at the door. "Sally!" You said as she walked closer. "What do we own the pleasure of seeing you?" You asked, leaning on the counter.

"You have a letter my dear." She said, sliding it over to you. The letter a red, (y/n) in fancy cursive writing. "What? Who's this from?" You asked Sally, eyeing it with suspicion.

"I can't tell you, you have to open it. But wait until your on your break." Sally leaned against the counter, facing the cafe. "It been busy?" She asked. "No actually, it's been very chill. No punches have been thrown yet." You joked, laughing a little.

Sally laughed as well. "Bet that spell comes in handy." She glanced at you. You nodded. "Yesterday someone tried to punch me multiple times. I just stood here, with a smile on my face." You laughed again. Sally laughed a little as well.

"That's the best part, you feel untouchable." She sighed.

"When is your lunch break dear?" She asked, turning to you. You glanced at the clock, realising that you could take it now. "I can take it now ?" You asked openly. "Sure, make yourself something to drink and grab some food. I'll sit down at a table." Sally said pushing off the counter and walking away.

You did as she said and got yourself a drink and some kind of cake. You plated them and then walked around the counter and sat with her. You set down your things and realised that Sally had the letter.

The red screaming at you. Almost the shade of blood. You picked it up, looking at it.

"Open it dear." Sally said, resting her hands in her lap. You nodded, flipping the letter. It was sealed with wax. A crest embedded in it. You couldn't make out the crest though.

You open it, lifting the wax. The inside of the envelope a charcoal grey. You pulled out the letter. It a stark white. Clean even. You unfolded the letter, the handwriting cursive like the front.

Dear (y/n),

I'm writing to you to formally congratulate you on your new ownership of the cafe.

I would also like to help you a long this journey. Provide anything you need to make this work.

Don't worry, I won't be making a deal with you my dear. That is unless you want to. This is merely a business investment.

Again, congratulations on being the new owner of Sally's and John's cafe. I looked forward to working with you.

- Alastor, The Radio Demon.

You looked up at sally, mouth agape. "Is this real?" You asked, setting the letter down. Sally just nodded enthusiastically. "Holy shit.." you said, lost for words.