Chapter 7

~------------------------~

The morning went smooth. You managed to learn some of the prices, but it'll take you a while to properly learn them.

Most of the patrons where nice, had the odd dickhead but it was fine. One did manage to steal some cash, but not enought. Just some loose change.

Just as you where making some coffee for a patron when the front door went off. "(Y/n)~!" They said in a sing song voice. You turned, coffee in hand to see Sally at the door, striking a pose. She had a nice black blouse on and a trench coat. You placed the coffee down for the person and saying the amount the where charged. "That'll be $2.80 please." They nodded handing you $3 "keep the change." Was all they said, taking their coffee and sitting at the window table.

Sally then walked over to the counter. "Your getting the hang of this alright." She said leaning on the counter. "Well I worked in a cafe when I was a live so, it's just muscle memory." You laughed.

Cece walked over with a tray of empty cups, setting them down on the counter. "Cece!" Sally said hugging her. "Oh! Hello Sally" she said hugging back.

"You here for the karaoke in a few?" Cece asked. Sally nodded enthusiastically, "Yes I am! Hoping to sing myself." She placed a hand on her chest. "You will be playing the piano like normal?" She asked Cece. You where wiping down the counter while they talked.

"(Y/n) will be singing tonight as well" Sally said gesturing towards you. Cece turned to you "your gonna sing?! Why didn't you tell me?!" She rushed Infront of you. "what song are you gonna sing?" She asked, bouncing on her feet.

"You can call me Al" You said shyly. "YES, I LOVE THAT SONG!" Cece screamed with excitement. You laughed at her enthusiasm. "I'm going to go suprise John, I'll be right back." Sally said walking round the counter and out back.

"Why didn't you tell me you could sing?" Cece asked, now leaning against the counter. "I don't know actually." You thought. "Well you know now," you rubbed your neck nervous.

"You know we have another singer who comes in right?" Cece asked. "Yeah, sally said her name was Mimsy ?" You questioned, putting the cloth by the sink. "Yep, always the star here." She pointed to the stage, you walked back over to her. "maybe that will change tonight" She wiggled her fingers towards you.

"No, I don't think so. I'm not that good." You looked away from her. "Don't humble yourself dear" Sally said walking out of the kitchen. "You've heard them sing?!" Cece had stars in her eyes, looking at Sally. "yes, and they are pretty good~" she nudged you with a smile. You felt heat rise to your cheeks. "I can't wait now!" Cece said, fist bumping the air.

"Can I have some more coffee please!" A man shouted from on of the tables. "Coming sir!" You said grabbing the coffee pot and walking round to refill his cup.

"You look familiar." He said looking at you. "What's your name?" He asked. "(Y/n) Sir." You smiled, finishing filling his cup. "anything else youd like sir?" You asked with a smile.

"Come closer" he said. You leaned in. "I'm Officer Wilson, (Y/n)" he said barely above a whisper. You gasped, pulling back and looking at him. It was him, but he was a wolf of some sorts. "Oh my fucking god, mind if I sit?" You ask.

"Go ahead" he gestures to the seat across from him. You sit there. "I see you've found your place down here." He said gesturing to the cafe. You nod looking towards Sally and Cece "yeah, I have."