Chapter 8

~------------------------~

You stepped off the stage, taking a deep breath. Sally walked up to you and gave you a big hug. "That was amazing!" She said hugging you tighter. "You have to do another later on dear" she pulled away, her hands on your shoulders. "You deserve a drink for that!" She said, guiding you to the counter.

She sat down at one of the stools that had been set up. You took a seat next to her. "What do you want?" She asked. "Piña Colada?" You shrugged. She nodded, "Burst! 2 Piña Coladas please?" He nodded and started making them.

"Also, thought I'd let you know." She leaned closer to you. "There's 2 people who have been STARING at you" she turned in her chair and gestures to one of the booths. Just so happened to be the one The Radio Demon was sat in, when you looked over he looked away and began talking to Mimsy. She was sat across from him.

"And there's a dude in the crowd. He appears to be a bull of some sorts." She pointed to the crowd. Your eyes scanned it, looking for the person. You made eye contact with the person, they winked at you.

A small squeak left you as you turned back to the bar. "Not bad looking" sally nudged you smirking at you. "I'm not interested right now." You fiddled with the bar a little, then your drinks were placed in front of you. You took yours immediately taking a sip.

"Mmm, why does things taste better here?" You thought out loud. "Cause everything is better down here. Apart from the people apparently." Burst chimmed in. "Some people will just try to use you, in any way possible." He cleaned another glass, then put it away. You nodded taking another sip.

"Why don't you go talk to him?" Sally said. "Sally, I don't need a wingman right now" you laughed at her. She just smiled. "It might help a little." She shrugged, taking a sip of her drink. You sighed. "I'll talk to him for a second, will that make you happy?" You set down your drink, looking up at Sally. "yes it would dear." Her grin widening.

With a small fine you got up, taking your drink and walked over to the table the bull gentleman was sat at. "Hello~ Sir. Mind if I sit?" You ask, grabbing the chair. "I don't mind at all, (Y/n)" he said sitting up.

The way he spoke and said your name felt way too familiar. Like someone you had knew in life.

"What's your name Sir?" You asked taking a seat. As you sat your body was telling you no, this isn't a good idea. Run. But you ignored it, you can handle yourself if something goes south.

"(Exhus/n)" he said leaning closer to you. You gasped, frozed. Images flashing in your head, being hit and thrown around. Used. "How could you not recognise me my Dear?" He moved his chair closer to you, placing a hand on your arm. You felt goose bumps all over your body, not the good kind "I knew you'd join me here soon my dear" his other hand creeped around you.

All you could do was scream in your head, hopping John would hear.

His hands crept around you, pulling you closer to him. He smelled if whisky, he enjoyed it when you where alive. "Y-your drunk (exhus/n), let me go." You tried to push him away. His hold just getting tighter.

Someone cleared their throat behind you, making her head snap towards it. John, he heard. "Sir your not allowed to touch our staff." He said walking around behind (exhus/n)'s chair. "They are my partner, I'm allowed to touch them." (Exhus/n) spat back. "Ah so your their Ex husband. I suggest you let go or I'll get the dog." John said calmly. Your ex's eyes went wide, he slowly begun to let go if you. As soon as you where free you stood up and rushed over to the bar.