Chapter 5

~------------------------~

You looked down a the book, Curious. You waited for her to finish reading before doing anything else.

Sally hummed thinking, reading over the whole 2 page spread on healing powers.

"Dear?" She looked up at you throught her lashes. You raised a bow curious at what she had found out. "You can heal people, small things at first. But gradually grow to heal bigger wombs." She placed a hand under her chin, thinking.

You nodded, holding the pot. "Plants and nature seem to respond to you as well it seems" she mumbled to herself. You Willed the feeling back into your fingers the pot began to grow more flowers this time. Like the old flowers seeds spread. You kept the feeling going and watch as the flowers, grew, bloomed and then started to wilt.

"You have it already dear." She stated looking up at the pot. You smiled over to her. "So, you heal people. That's how you managed to heal my hands." She closed the book, standing and putting it back on the shelf.

She turned to you, "now the real test." She walked over to the front door, putting her shoes on. "Come dear, we are going to go out side." You nodded to her and put your shoes on as well.

It was starting to get dark outside. The fire from the city glowing. Sally walked around the side of the house, you followed her seeing a small sad looking tree. "Try and help the tree a little dear." Sally pointed to the tree.

You got down on your knees Infront of it, placing your hands on the ground. Willing the feeling back, it seemed that you only needed to think about it for it to begin. You closed your eyes, wanting to concentrate on the this tree. It could be a big wonderfull tree with a swing under it for Sally.

You heard Sally gasp behind you "holy fuck." Feeling the ground move you opened your eyes, shocked to see the tree covering you in shade, the trunk nice and thick. It looked really strong.

Sally squeeled in happiness, clapping her hands. You took your hands off the ground looking up at your work. There was one chonky branch, big enough for a swing. You smiled at that, Sally can have a swing. Turning to look at Sally she almost had tears in her eyes.

You got up and hugged her "Thank you Sally." She squeezed you tight. "No thank you dear." She pulled away "me and John have been trying to grow this tree for 5 years." You smiled at her and turned to look at the tree.

"What the fuck?" Was all that was heard behind you and Sally. You turned to see John looking at the tree shocked. Sally ran up to him hugging him. "Our tree John! It's all grown up!" She pointed to it. He smiled small down at his wife. "Could put a swing in it" he stated. Sally nodded enthusiastically.

You smiled at the both, still standing infront of it. "You did this?" John asked looking at you. "Yeah" you said shyly. Sally placed her head on John's shoulder, "they can heal but also plants seem effected by them as well." She said muffled against him.

"That will be handy" John said rubbing small circles on Sally's back.

You all stayed out there, marveling at the tree for a while before heading in and eating some treats John had brought back from the cafe. They were left overs.

"Sally told me you have a karaoke night at the cafe? Its tomorrow night, right?" You asked John sitting on the sofa. "Correct" he said simply.

"They would like to sing there for it tomorrow John. Their voice is lovely by the way!" Sally said setting down a tray with a pot of tea and the treats John brought back on little plates.

"Oh? Can I hear?" John asked grabbing his cup and a plate with a scone on it. You nodded walking over to the kitchen island, grabbing the record player. You out in the Elvis record.