Chapter 15

WARNING:
It's a bit saucy~
Just some kisses and teasing thought.

~------------------------~

"Now, questions." Alastor said, setting down his drink and leaning back a little. He uncrossed his legs, spreading them.
You sat back and cleared your throat, damn he looked so good sat like that.

"Firstly, do you have any form of ownership over the cafe?" You asked, tapping a little on your glass.

He chuckled a little at this, confusing you. "No, my dear. I don't." He said, resting an arm on the back of the sofa. You let out a sigh of relief. "Then what are you to the cafe?" You questioned.

He hummed, thinking about it. "I'm here to protect it, protect you." Something swerled in his eyes, you couldn't tell what it was. You were slightly taken back, he was here to protect you as well?

"Why did you make that deal with John." You asked. He chuckled again, it being more malicious this time thought. "He has a particular skill set and it will come in handy in the future." He looked really smug, you now wanted to slap him. It sounded like John got the short end of the stick on the deal.

You took another sip of your drink, keeping your thoughts in as you didn't want to cause a problem.

"Any other questions?" He asked, leaning over and grabbing his drink.

"Yes, what do you gain out of this?" You glared a little at him. He took a sip and set his cup back down. "Entertainment my dear." He glanced up at you.

"What do you mean entertainment? Nothing exciting will happen here." You glared a little at him, maybe he wanted to cause problems here.

He chuckled a little again, "you don't know that for sure dear." He shook his head, Almost condicending. You narrowed your eyes at him, taking a sip of your drink.

"Do you have any other questions?" He questioned.

He sat back, with glass in hand. You were a little annoyed at him right now but damn he looked so fucking good. Perfect, even. You had never felt this way before about a person, it was almost magnetic and it annoyed you. How could you be wanting to hit him, but then also want to do the naughtiest things to him.
The way he is sitting made it easy to punch him in the crotch but then also sit and defile him.

"Not that I can think of right now, do you have any you want to ask?" You took another sip, savering the taste. It getting easier to handle.

Alastor looked away, obviously thinking of questions to ask. He hummed a little in thought, tapping a finger on his glass.

"Why do you want this place?" He asked, quickly turning his head to look at you. It startled you slightly.

"Well it's either this or the street." You said, shrugging a little.

He hummed, "you could come to the Hotel." He said, surprising you a little.

"Hotel???" You questioned. He owned a hotel, the fuck.

"Yes, The Hazbin hotel my dear. You haven't heard of it?" He asked, sipping his drink.

You looked up at him confused. Why would he want to own a hotel.

"No, I haven't. Why would I?" You questioned, absolutely baffled.

He sighed a little. "Turn your picture box back on, there's an advertisement for it." He gestures to your TV, a sour look on his face. Why didn't he just tell you what it was about it.

You stood, putting your glass down and walked over to the TV. You plugged it back in, grabbing the remote. You sat back down, holding the remote up to the TV and flicking throught the channels.