Chapter 11

GOD DAMN, 1K+ VEIWS
Where did y'all come from xDD
Thank you~

Also don't worry~ from here on out Alastor appears more~

Been thinking about removing the first chapter as I still don't like it xD let me know if I should or not.

~------------------------~

The next morning you woke up, with a smile on your face. You were moving out, giving Sally and John their space back.

You got up, changed into a shirt and some Jean's. Picking up one of the old bags, you stuffed the rest of your clothes into them. You put your spare shoes into a separate one, with your PJ's on top. You set the bag on top of the dresser and headed out your room, downstairs.

John sat at the dining table in his usual seat, sipping a cup of tea. You noticed he's not a coffee drinker, but Sally is.

You greeted John with a friendly morning, he just groaned in response. You smiled a little, walking over to the coffee pot. Grabbing a cup you started to pour yourself some. Putting in your preferred amount of sugar and milk.

Sally came down the stairs as you started to place some bread in the grill. "Morning!" She said with a big smile. She walked by John, giving him a kiss on the head. Which he leaned in to.

"You excited for today?" Sally asked, opening the fridge and taking out some eggs.

"Not to sound like I don't like it here, but yes! I am." You bounced a little where you stood. Sally laughed. "It's alright, it'll be nice to have your own space" you nodded, completely agreeing with her.

You'd be able to leave a mess and not really care. You'd be able to play music really loud, sing and dance to it without a care. Most of all, you could surround yourself with your own things. Things that mean something to you, make your own little nest.

"I'm guessing you have everything packed?" Sally asked craking an egg into the pan. "Oh, no actually I don't." You walked to the dining table and sat. "I only have my clothes packed right now, I thought I might as well do it after I got dressed." You slipped your Beveridge, humming in delight.

"If you need to take the toiletries in the bathroom, you can dear." Sally turned to you, "I will pay you back for them." You said sitting up straight.

"You needn't worry about them dear, we always have spare in that guest room." She waved a hand, dismissing it.

You would pay them back, even if they say not too.

~

You and John walked to the cafe again, but this time, hands full of bags of your things.

When you got to the cafe Cece was stood outside, like usual. "Oh? What's this?" She said looking up at you two.

"(Y/n) is moving in upstairs." John said plainly. You where still bouncing with excitement. "I thought that was storage?" Cece questioned, an eyebrow raised.

"Nope, it's always been an apartment Cece. We just never gave it to anyone." John unlocked the door, letting you and Cece in. "Want help setting up?" Cece asked, taking some bags from you.