Chapter 4

~------------------------~

"Come on dear" Sally said opening the gate to their field. You walked throught and looked back at the city. More people seemed to be present now.

"I don't like to stay in the city long, cause at this time it gets busy." She hooked her arm around yours. "The club's open properly after 12." Right now it was 11:45. That explains it.

"Sally?" You asked. Turning to look at you "yes dear?" She smiled. "what's yours cafe called?" You inquired. She thought about it for a while.

"We didn't name it anything actually." She thought out loud. She hummed really thinking about it now. "People don't really care for names here." She stated facing forward again.

You reached the house, Sally unlocking the door and letting you in. You took your shoes off at the front door, same with Sally. She walked over to the kitchen island putting the bags she had on the side.

You walked over to her and put the bag with your shoes on the floor the rest with hers. She started to go throught them sorting. "I'm going to put all your things into a separate bag, then you can take it to your room." She said smiling up at you. You nodded to her not knowing what to do with yourself.

"Alright dear, these are yours." She handed you two bags, with all your clothes in. "Should I leave my shoes down here?" You questioned. "That's up to you dear." She turned and started putting away some other stuff she brought. "Thank you again Sally." You said walking away, upstairs with your things.

You open the door to your room closing it behind you. You placed the bags onto of the chest of draws. First taking your shoes out and putting them next to the door. You then started taking out the clothes and moving the now empty bag. Openeing the top draw you place your pj's and underwear. Closeing the draw you begin to hum a tune to yourself, tapping your foot. In the next draw you place your tops, refolding them and placing them in. In the next draw you put your pants. Then remembered Sally said to clean the clothes from the charity shop first.

Taking out the tops and trousers you walk out your room, down stairs. "Sally? Do you mind if I wash these first?" You asked walking into the kitchen. Sally was chopping up some kind of purple vegetables. "Oh yes, sorry dear I forgot about that" she put down the knife and walked over to you, taking the clothes from you. "We have a machine over there" she pointed to a weird looking machine, it had the door like a normal washing machine but it looked off. There was a red symbol over the front of it.

Sally walked over to you, "how does it work? So I don't have to bother you in the future." You smiled. "Dear. I'm the one who makes it work." She said taking your clothes. You raised a brow at her curious about what she ment.

"Could you grab me the dish soup and a bucket of water dear?" She asked her souther twang hitting hard, she opened the machine and putting in the clothes.

You did as told, grabbing the bucket down the side of the sink and filling it. Once filled you took the soap from the sink and brought it over to her.

"Now watch dear." She said taking the bucket pouring some if the water into the machine. Taking a bit of the soap and pouring it in as well. She closed the door and took a deep breath. A pink glow appeared from her hand as she placed it on the machine. It started to vibrate and spin, not even plugged in. "Wha-?" You whispered shocked. "I have powers as well my dear..." she said looking down, slightly moving because of the machine moving.

"I tend to keep it to myself." She said looking up at you. Her eyes where glowing slightly as she continued to make the machine move. "Is that why you took me in?" You looked up at her hopeful.