Chapter 9

Warning: quite emotional. I cried a little while writing the beginning.

~------------------------~

You woke up to the light shining throught the window. Openeing your eyes lightly and you winced. The headache hitting you, all the drinks you had last night bitting you in the ass. Rolling over with a sigh, you looked towards the door. There was a glass of water and some pills on the chest of draws.

Sally.

You smiled slightly, thanking her. You begrudgingly got up, flicking the cover off you. The air hitting your skin, making a shiver go down your spin. You stood up and stretched, groaning a little as your bones popped and cracked.

You walked over to the chest of draws. The pills where blue, you picked them up, popping one in your mouth and taking a sip of the water. The the same with the second one.

A shower sounded nice, so you picked out some clothes from the chest of draws and set them on your bed. Some jeans, a long sleeved top and some underwear.

Walking into the bathroom you stretched again, yawning. The headache feeling a little worse now. You turned to look at the mirror, your hair disheveled and heavy bags under your eyes. Splashing some cold water on your face helped at a little.

You stared at yourself for a while. Everything now hitting. You were actually dead... No way back. No way back to (s/n). Leaving everyone behind, but also still stuck with your ex husband. Not that after you died you were close to anyone. As (Exhus/n) made sure you had no friends.

You looked down, pinching the bridge of your nose. Your head pounding even more now as your brain reeled. Everything feeling worse. You leaned against the wall behind you, looking up at the mirror again.

It was you, but something dark staring back behind your eyes. A subtle pain rose in your sides, you held them and slid down the wall. Now sitting on the floor, you placed your head in your knees.

Is this what "life's" going to be now? You thought to yourself. But you were free. Free to do whatever you want. Did you want that? Yes. You wanted freedom for years and now that you had it...

It was overwhelming.

So overwhelming, tears started to form in your eyes. You started to sob, the tears just flowing out of you. Hugging yourself tighter, the pain in your sides grew even more.

Something pushed against your hands holding your sides, this started you. Making you stand up. You moved your hands away from your sides, looking up at the mirror. Seeing your night shirt bulge at your sides.

Taking your shirt off, the lumps began to grow more. Causing more pain. You yelled and groaned, it feeling like you were on fire. You gripped the sides of the sink, Tring to ground yourself. You continued to cry, sob and the occasional groan from the pain.

Is this the actual physical hell?

After a few seconds the pain stopped. The tears continued to flow as you looked up at the mirror.

Eyes as wide as saucers. Seeing another set of arms, coming out of your side. You lifted one, bringing up up to your face. Inspecting it. They looked like your normal arms. Nails painted black. The freckle in the same place. The only thing that wasnt the same was the scars. None whatsoever.