CHAPTER 6

The car skidded to a halt at the parking lot and he switched off the ignition taking a deep breath. "You can do this. Yeah. You can do this." He kept muttering to himself before stepping down from the monster red Lamborghini and putting his swagger mode on. He adjusted his leather jacket and shut the door brushing his hair slowly with his hands as he approached the tall glassed building reaching the skies with the inscription boldly written at the top; VALERIAN PUBLISHING INDUSTRY.

He chuckled to himself and placed his hands into his pockets as he looked up admiring the view. "Long time no see. Nothing's changed." He muttered and turned as a pretty short brunette walked past him. She winked at him. He chuckled and smacked his lips, admiring her backside.

"Wow. Extremely loaded." He muttered and turned his focus back to the building. He walked up to the entrance as the doorman opened the door for him.

"Welcome back Mr Lucifero."

Lucifero paused and glanced at him. He beamed. " Here. Take this one to chill with the boys." He said ad handed the doorman a ten dollar note and the fellow looked at him with a shocked expression as Lucifero walked into the building chuckling amusedly to himself. The fellow probably didn't see that coming.

He walked in and looked at the large palace-like hall used to receive visitors and take guests on tours. "Nothing has really changed." He muttered and turned to the closest elevator.

The door opened and lot of business delegates stepped out spreading to different directions as they chatted amongst themselves. He shook his head and entered the moment the elevator was empty.

Moments later, he found himself in the long familiar corridor that led to the office of the manager of the industry. He was quite familiar with her. She was a well known generous lady who had not just helped in enlightening him on his dream career but also pulled some strings to get him a seat as a long standing writer in the industry.

Situations in the family had made him stop a little due to oppositions but now, nothing will ever stop him again. And he was going to make sure of it.

He got to the large work room where the most important exclusive workers of the company worked and an uproar began the moment the workers saw him. They all seemed happy to see him. He chuckled as the younger ones all clapped and danced around him singing welcoming tunes. He laughed continuously till his belly ached.

"Damn. Lucifero. Where the hell have you been? We have totally missed you.... And your wonderful stories. " Someone said placing more emphasis on the 'stories'. A loud bout of laughter erupted and illuminated the entire work room. He chuckled softly to himself and walked through them to where Ella sat beaming at him.

"Sorry guys. I've got dozens of oppositions in my way but, it's alright. I got it all settled. I'm back for good. "

They all seemed happy. He chuckled. He never knew he would be missed. This particular group is the only place he could sit and call, family. As soon as they all returned back to their various duties, he turned to Ella with a beam. "Well. Hello babe."

She chuckled. "Don't start." She said with swelling red cheeks.

He smiled. "Why? I have not even started." He sat down opposite her and winked at her. " Looking pretty as always.". Her entire face turned Crimson and that never ceased to elate him. The pretty lady is so prone to blushes. He enjoyed watching her redden at every little tease.

"Alright. Alright alright. Stop it." She said laughing continiously and he smiled.

" Damn. I've missed you guys." He muttered.

She smiled at him. " We have missed you too."

He chuckled. "And I'm sure I've definitely missing a lot."