Part 2

In the inn

Hua cheng: " Gege you back ." Say Hua cheng after saw his gege come inside their inn room.

Xie Lian : " Yes I am back . I also bring someone with me too . Wei ying come out , this is Hua cheng he is my husband." Introduce Wei ying to his husband.

Wei ying than came of from behind Xie Lian and look at Hua cheng than went behind him again.

Xie Lian : " San Lang can you help me order some food for Wei ying ? " ask Xie Lian to Hua Cheng .

Hua cheng : " of course gege ." Than he went out to order .

  20 min later

Hua cheng : " gege! I'm back and here are the food you ask for ." Say Hua cheng while holding a tray of food in his hand .

Xie Lian : " Thank you San lang ! Wei ying , come eat . You can play with rattle drum later ."

Wei ying : " Coming gege . " say Wei ying come to sit on the chair and start to eating so fast .

Xie Lian : " eat slowly Wei ying , No one going to take your foods away . " Say Xie Lian trying to slow Wei ying eating speed down .

Wei ying : " Mn." Say with his mouth full .

Xie Lian : " San lang , come out with me for a few minutes."

Xie Lian : " Wei ying me and Cheng gege will be just outside the door , if you need anything just call us ok ." Say Xie Lian will pat wei ying head .

Wei ying : " gege won't leave A-ying here alone right ? " say Wei ying while looking scared.

Xie Lian : " of course no . We will just be behind that door , ok ?" Say with a soft voice.

Outside the inn room

Hua Cheng : " Does gege want to adopt that little boy ?" Hua Cheng ask while look at his gege.

Xie Lian : " So you already see through me San lang , that really expressive of you . " Say while laughing at his husband understanding face .

Hua cheng: " if that what gege want I don't have anything to refuse you through. I will be happy to be his A-Die." Say with a soft smile on his face when he see his gege excitement.

Xie Lian: " Alright than , now the only thing I need to do next is .....to ask Wei ying permission to be his foster parent." Say with a little scared and happy tone .

 Here is the new update like I promised everyone, hope you enjoy reading and please don't mind my grammar errors. Happy new year everyone 😊❤️2024.