Part 22 confession

Wei ying : " Lan zhan have someone he love ? But he doesn't say anything about it ." Say Wei ying with a pang in his heart soundless while look at Lan zhan with a hurt expression on his face .

Lan zhan : " Wei ying ! I didn't mean to -" Say Lan zhan panic when he saw Wei ying hurt expression but got interrupted when Wei ying suddenly stand up and just a blink of an eyes Wei ying already run out of there .

Lan zhan look at his father , Hua shu , Xie shu shu with a helplessness in his eyes .

Xie Lian : " A-zhan you can follow A-ying and try to talk to him to come back . He really like to run out when he can't hold him emotions and we haven't finished telling A-ying that he going to married you ." Say Xie Lian in motherly tone .

Lan zhan nodded at Xie Lian words and immediately ran after Wei ying who disappeared in just a minute he ran out , but it isn't a problem for Lan zhan to find Wei ying since he know where Wei ying like to go whenever he want to let his emotions out other than with him .

At the back hill of hill of gusu

Wei ying always come to the back hill of gusu where there was a small pond and river with a clear water . Wei ying rarely come here , he always seek lan zhan when he is sad but right he can't seek since lan zhan is the one make him hurt this time .

Wei ying : " I thought we best friend and always tell each other everything and when I know my feeling and decided to confess to him , this happen ." Say Wei ying crying alone while hugging his knees to make himself look like a small kid trying to hide from other .

Wei ying : " No ! Lan zhan is always mine from the beginning , no one can take him away from me . I will kill them first ." Say Wei ying after 5 minutes later with his eyes turn from gray to red .

Wei ying was busy thinking who his Lan zhan like and have been close to other than to himself and his family , without realizing that Lan zhan already behind him , not until he feel Lan zhan arm was wrapped around his body .

Lan zhan can't bear to see Wei ying in tears , so without thinking he immediately went to Wei ying and hugged him tightly .

Wei ying was first got surprised since no one know about this place . He was about to hit that person but stop when he smell a sandalwood scent and he immediately know who it is since only one person have that smell on and that also his favorite scent too .

Wei ying : " Lan zhan ! You here ." Say Wei ying while trying to hold back his tears .

Lan zhan : " Wei ying , please don't cry ." Say Lan zhan and hugs Wei ying more closer to his chest .

Wei ying : " Ahh ! I'm sorry , today should be the best day since you will getting engaged with your love one . Congratulations Lan zhan ." Say Wei ying while his heart is broken into pieces in every word he himself said .

Lan zhan : " But I don't know if he will agree to this engagement or love me back ." Say lan zhan while turn Wei ying to face him and look straight in Wei ying red eyes .

Wei ying : " Who won't agree to get engaged to the most famous and handsome person here in gusu . If he won't return your feeling back I will tell my fellow ghosts to go and haunted them until they regret reject your feelings ." Say Wei ying with a determined voice .

Lan zhan : " Wei ying say it ." Say Lan zhan with a little smirk play on his lip .

Wei ying : " Of course, everyone die to be second young master wife ." Say Wei ying a little confused when he saw lan zhan smirk .

Lan zhan : " Than Wei ying is happy to become second madam Lan right ." Say lan zhan with still a smirk on his face .

Wei ying : " of course I'm happy to- !!! What !!! Lan zhan , the one you love and going to get engaged to is a second madam Lan . Don't joke " Say Wei ying while look Lan zhan face with a sad expression .

Lan zhan : " But the one I love is Wei ying ."

*****************

Ahhhhhhhh , finally,the magic lines 

Hope everyone enjoys .😊💙❤️

And btw if anyone like to read or like xicheng couple , you guy can go and read my another story since I will ship xicheng at that story , and don't worry Wangxian fan , Wangxian is a main couple in that story and xicheng is a side couple . I can't promise you all that I can upload my another story on time since I need to finish this story first .